Chapter One:Omega

The ballroom in the palace is beautifully decorated with white roses and crème coloured voile that hangs from the chandelier then tied to the marble podiums structured in the ballroom. Orange, red and yellow leaves fell outside the window, complimenting the beautiful sunset outside.

“Sungie, do you think I look pwetty?” Jimin asked, not removing his gaze from the mirror as he admired his reflection. They’re currently in the salon, waiting for nightfall as Jimin’s rank would only be revealed at night.

“Yes!” Sungho smiled, nodding enthusiastically. “You always look pwetty hyungie!”

“Thank you Sungie.” Jimin smiled, embracing his half brother tightly; the latter returning the embrace.

“Where’s my birthday boy?!” Jungkook asked as he entered the room, followed by Taehyung.

“Daddy! Mommy!” Jimin exclaimed, breaking the embrace before running up to Jungkook who scooped him up with ease; carrying him by the him. “My little prince.” Jungkook cooed, showering the pup’s face with kisses. Taehyung looked at the father and son before turning his attention to Sungho who pouted, wanting to be held as well. The omega queen nudged at Jungkook’s back, making the alpha look at him with a raised brow. Taehyung glared at him before directing his eyes towards Sungho who was staring at the floor, pouting.

“And here’s my other prince!” Jungkook exclaimed, going over to Sungho and scooping him up as well, making the pups giggle. The alpha king now held one pup each arm, holding them tightly and with care before planting kisses on their forehead.

“Mommy! Am I pwetty? Sungie thinks I’m pwetty!” Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung expectantly. The omega queen couldn’t help but coo and smile at his pups.

“Yes darling, you’re very pretty. You and Sungho.” Taehyung stated, kissing their foreheads adoringly.
“Daddy, do you know where Yoongi hyungie is?” Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook.

“He’s outside playing with Hobi.” Jungkook answered, placing the two pups on the ground gently as his arms were starting to get weary. Jimin’s eyes dimmed, glaring at the window as he slowly approaches it. The crown prince pressed his arm against the glass, looking outside, searching for a certain alpha.

--

Yoongi and Hoseok were outside in the garden, roughhousing with each other on the ground, mud all over their clothes.

Hoseok’s hair was being pulled by Yoongi while he bit the latter’s clothed shoulder. They eventually rolled to the side, Hoseok on top and slapping Yoongi’s face. Yoongi attempted to bite Hoseok on the face, only to be slapped by the latter. Hoseok laughed, only to be pulled and pinned to the ground by Yoongi.

The younger alpha pup didn’t waste time and bit Hoseok on the neck. Hoseok cried in pain before pushing Yoongi off. The two alpha pups stood up, giving each other challenging gazes; all the while glaring at one another. Yoongi was about to pounce at Hoseok but suddenly got pulled back by his collar.

“Didn’t I tell you two not to roughhouse?! The ball is starting and here you two are, acting like brutes rather than nobles!” Namjoon sighed, shaking his forehead in disappointment. Hoseok looked down, a guilty expression on his face. He despises getting scolded but the amusing and fun activities are mostly verboten. How could they blame me for breaking a few rules? Hoseok thought.

Yoongi on the other hand just pressed his lips in a firm line, looking at the ground in ennui; brown eyes shifting side to side lethargically.

“I despise it here.” Yoongi uttered, crossing his arms. “I wish to go home.”