Can't it Stop?

*Warning*

"Where have you been?" he shouted at me. What else? It's not surprising.

I was still frozen.

"Izuku. Answer me you mistake!"

I know I have to answer or it will be worse, but I couldn't. My body froze, I couldn't move even a bit. I was trembling, my eyes looked straight ahead, but my gaze was blank.

"Izuku!" he shouted even louder.

Uhh- I have to answer. But how? Besides, of course I can't tell how I met All Might. He will get even angrier.

"I-I...." Finally my voice came out, but that's all I can say. My body continued to freeze after that.

Dad didn't have any patience left, he dragged me to the basement.

Ah, here it comes.

He threw me against the wall. I grimaced. He stepped closer to me.

"Why do you late? Where have you been? Huh?" His voice became lower, but the tone was getting creepier.

"Answer me Izuku!" He started to kick my stomach. I whimpered.

He kicked and punched me. My body already getting hurt. I tried my best not to yell, or he would be more pleased.

"Izuku? Won't you tell me?" Dad lifted my head with his fingers that made me look at him.

"Answer me you-!" He choked me up the wall.

"Dad!" I shouted. Finally, I could speak.

"Huh? So? Why do you late?"

"I... D-Didn't y-you w-watch or hea-r that t-there was vil-lain... Attacking?" I said while trying to get as much oxygen as possible.

"So? What's the point of that? I don't care if there is villain attacking. There's another hero. I'm no longer a hero."

Uh- of course i know that.

"I'm... l-late be-cause of t-that," I said as my tears began to flow.

"Tch. I don't care. You can just go home. You could avoid that. Understood?" dad said as he loose his hand from my neck. And took off my uniform.

"U-understood...."

"Now, if you wrong, what will you get?" He asked while tied me up to the chains. And I had to stand on my tip toe or the cuffs will dig to my wrist.

I didn't answer anything.

"Hm? What will you get for your mistake?"

"...P-punishment," I said.

"Good boy. So, here is your punishment," He said patting my head.

No it's not. What kind of parent that punish his child for being late? I mean, there is. But not this kind of punishment. You're abusing me, not punishing me for getting late.

Dad went to one of the drawers. He looks like cogitating something- no, he thinks about what tools he will use to 'punish' me.

After a while, he was back with some tools. Whip, razor blades, and... Syringe.

Oh, God.

After years living with him, syringe became something that I hate so much. I don't know what he injected to me, but after he did, the pain I felt multiplied many times.

"Wh-what are you going to do?"

"What? I'm going to punish you, didn't I?" he said with grin in his face.

"N-no. Why would you need s-syringe to punish me?"

"Oh? Are you scared?"

... I shouldn't have said that. I was panicking, of course. And that makes me can't think straight.

"Oh, don't worry. Maybe I don't have to use this. It all depends on you. So, just be a good boy and don't fight, okay?"

What with all depends on me? Of course you will use that. That's why you took it right?

"Hmm... Should I start?" he said, lifting his whip and getting ready to start.

"Get ready, Izuku. Remember, if your reaction isn't good, I'll use the syringe."

What should I do? I don't want him to inject anything to me. I'm tired. Why me? Because I was born quirkless? That's not my fault. If I could, of course I'll choose to be born with a strong quirk.

Dad started whipping me. However I tried to keep my voice, I couldn't. I was failed. And he laughed in joy.

Only five minutes.

That only lasted for five minutes.

"Hmm... I'm bored," he said.

Dad put his whip and took the syringe instead.

No... Please don't... Anything but that. I don't want it. When will you be satisfied? Aren't they enough? Why are you doing this to me?

I was shaking. I was shaking really hard as dad came closer.

"Hehe, this would make things better. It's okay Izuku... No need to be scared...."

"N-no... Please...," I cried.

"It's okay Izuku... This will make you get stronger." He giggled. I tried to avoid the syringe, but there was no use. The syringe pierced my skin.

"Now, it will be better."

He took a razor blade, and cut my arm. I cried. All I could do is cry. It was sore. Really.

"Your reaction is not as I expected."

He put his razor back, and took his whip again. He opened his mouth, and made the whip burning with his quirk.

"You might want to hold onto something? Oh, you can't. I'm sorry."

He whipped my back hard.

I screamed.

He seemed very pleased with that.

Another whips. Harder and faster. And I screamed every time he did that.

Approximately about one hour until he stopped. I couldn't keep my tip toe to 'stand' anymore. I ran out of energy. I let the cuffs dig my wrist.

Seeing that, dad stopped. He then returned the tools and watched me for a few minutes. And then release me from the cuffs. I fell of to the floor as the pain stinging from all of my body, especially my back.

"I'll give you fifteen... No, ten minutes for you to get ready."

"W-what?" I said hoarsely.

"What's with what? We'll start our training today. Have you forgot? You still have hours of training to do."

Oh, training. After all of this? I can't even stand. No, Izuku. You have to be strong. You can. You can do it. Keep calm. Keep calm and carry on.

I sighed. And cried again.

I'm tired... I'm sick with all of this. Can't it... Can't it stop...?