It Will Make You Remember

Midoriya's POV

I walked back to the training area slowly. However, I shouldn't have done that. I arrived, and everyone stared at me. Haha, now, what's the excuse I can make?

"Deku-kun, what's wrong?" Uraraka questioned.

"Yea, why did you suddenly run like that?" Yaoyorozu added.

"Why did you change your costume?" Kaminari asked.

"I...." Was the only word I could say.

Aizawa-sensei exhaled. "Midoriya, what happened?"

Uhh-- how do I answer?

"I... As you can see, my costume was... Burned," I said.

"But you could just let it be," Kirishima said.

I mean... Yes. But I can't. I don't want anyone know.

"...Sorry," I said.

"Just back to the lesson. Next...," Aizawa-sensei said as he pointed his finger to the next teams.

I sighed in relief.

Third POV

The boy didn't know, that he has been watched by the other two boys. katsuki and Shouto.

'Why did he looks relieved?' The bi-colored hair boy thoughts.

And same goes with Katsuki. 'Why does he wear that sport uniform? The winter uniform? It's not winter. We have the normal one?'

Izuku stood, watching the fight quietly. But he wasn't really paying attention. He zoned out, to that time, as the stinging pain creeping his arm.

***

The boy woke very early. Tiredness and pain still imprint on his body. He ignored it, like always. Izuku got ready and walked to the beach. The place where he and All Might agreed to meet.

His father was not awake yet, it was a relief that his father didn't force him to train before school time. He walked to the beach, and met All Might.

"So... How do that transfer thing work?" Izuku asked.

"It's easy. But first, let's check your body," All Might said.

"Check my body?"

"Yes. If your body haven't ready, I won't transfer it. It could make your body explode only for holding it."

"All Might's quirk... That really powerful quirk... Are you sure I have the right to inherit it?" Izuku looked doubtful.

"It's no need to worry. I'm sure you will make it!" All Might cheered Midoriya.

-

"It's good that your body seems strong enough to hold this quirk. I can transfer it to you right now."

"I can?"

"Yes."

"So, what do I need to do?"

All Might smile. "Eat this."

"Eh?"

-

Midoriya's POV

I... Don't believe that I... Have All Might's quirk. How would dad react to this? This is a good news isn't it?

Should I tell him? I think... No. Well, not now at least. I want to try this quirk with All Might first.

"Where were you?" dad said, welcomed me home.