Curious

Izuku was confused. He just froze, thinking about the best sentence he could make.

"Yes, i'm sure. Why wouldn't I?" he eventually said, faking a smile.

Shouto still couldn't believe. But then he realized, that this is not a conversation between him and Izuku. But Izuku and the whole class. He held back, and didn't say anything.

"Then, let's continue," the teacher said.

---

Shouto met with Tenya and Ochako. He decided to talk about his suspicion. And the people he thought need to know are Tenya and Ochako.

"So, what do you want to talk about Todoroki?" Tenya asked.

"I don't think you don't know what I want to talk about." Shouto stared straight to Tenya's eyes.

Tenya and Ochako was silent.

"You know it's suspicious right?" he continued.

"Yeah... Deku-kun seemed different today...," Ochako answered.

Tenya kept quiet.

"I'm curious about him. Now that I think about it, I don't know anything about Midoriya."

Tenya gasped. "I... Now that you mention it, I... I don't know either."

Ochako looked down.

"I want to know him!" Shouto declared.

"B-but... Isn't that Midoriya's privacy? It's not a very polite act." Tenya looked away.

"But, Iida-kun! I think we need to know!" Uraraka turned, emphasizing the word need in her sentence.

"I'm worried of him!" Shouto said, half yelling.

"I want to know too... But, but, we need to respect him... Right?"

"How if Midoriya in danger?" Shouto finally came up with that statement.

Tenya and Ochako startled. They immediately looked at Shouto doubtfully.

"I...." Ochako started to tears up.

"How could you... come to that conclusion...." Tenya stilled, he looked very disappointed.

"I don't know... Sorry," Shouto said, "Hey, don't cry, Uraraka...." He panicked.

"I... I can't even imagine... If that's true... How heartless are they to hurt him... Deku-kun is just... adorable. He looks like a kitten... or puppy... but he also is amazing...," Ochako mumbled as her tears streamed down.

"Uhh... That's not what I meant... I'm sorry," Shouto said.

"Yeah Uraraka, that's just a statement. It might be wrong...." Tenya tried to calm Ochako down.

"We have to be optimistic. There's nothing happened to I- Midoriya." Shouto stated.

"Yeah, optimist. I, no, we have to. Just like Deku-kun!" Ochako said as she shed her tears.

The three of them then silent.

"...So?" Shouto asked.

"I'll go. I wanna know," Ochako said with full of confidence.

"Iida?"

"Guess I will."

"Nice. Now, we have to discuss the plan." Shouto lead the discussion.

"Of course," Tenya answered.

Behind the wall, a blonde haired boy was eavesdropping. He heard all the conversation. He just looked down, and went back to his dorm.