L.H.

After school that day, Louis was leading Lucas to the dorm buildings. They had discovered that they were going to be roommates. Lucas felt glad that his first friend was going to be his roommate. He arrived at his room to find that all his things had been unpacked already.

"Woah, Lucas. When did you have time to unpack?" Louis asked, looking around the room curiously.

"I didn't. My mom probably sent someone." Lucas responded. He looks at Louis's side of the room. He had orange sheets on the bed, and books crammed in every nook cranny. Overall it gave off a very cozy feel. In contrast, his side of the room and midnight blue sheets with silver accents. His books and clothes were neatly organized on his desk and closet. With a sigh he sat down on his bed. It felt nice. His lips curved up in a soft smile, as he thought about how to make this place feel like home.

I'm finally here. Fairy Tail....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A week later, Lucas flopped onto his bed with a groan, dropping his backpack.

"Everything ok?" Louis asked, looking up from the book he was reading at his desk.

"Well... Kind of." Lucas asked, frowning slightly. "I just really want to do well here."

"You're the first freshman to be accepted in ten years." Louis said with a grin. "I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Yeah, but, I want people to see me, not my reputation." Lucas said glumly. Louis parted his lips in an 'o' shape and his eyes filled with understanding. He knew that Louis had heard the whispers and rumors about him in the halls. Girls he had never seen approached him, some acting like they wanted to be friends, others throwing gifts at him before running away. With each one, his stress increased. Would they ever see him for himself?

"It's hard to outrun the Heartfilia name, huh?" Louis asked sympathetically Lucas just nodded. His parents were extremely successful business tycoons. From publishing companies to restaurants they owned at least one of everything, if not more. And he was the heir, but it wasn't what he wanted. He knew that without Heartfilia Publishing he wouldn't be where he was now, but that didn't mean he wanted to be the one in charge of everything.

"Can I tell you something?" Lucas asked, sitting up. Louis nodded, silently waiting for Lucas to continue.

"I feel like the Heartfilia namesake has given me everything. From an education to money to my career. I don't feel like I worked for or deserve any of it. That's why I feel so desperate to prove myself." Lucas smiled wryly. He watched Louis look at him with pity and confusion.

"You're only fourteen. How can it have given you your career?" He asked softly. Lucas laughed dryly. He moved to the small cabinet by his desk and pulled out a couple books. Before handing them to Louis. Louis looked through them.

"Love and Lucky... The Missing Dragon... The Infinity Clock..." He muttered reading through the titles. He looked up at Lucas, his face full of confusion.

"I've read and reviewed all of these." Louis asked. "Why are you showing them to me?"

"I know you've reviewed them. I've talked to you before." Lucas said cryptically.

"Well yeah, we've been roommates for a week." Louis responded, in bewilderment.

"No. I mean before that." Silently Lucas points at the name of the author. Or rather, the initials.

"L.H." Louis said, suddenly realizing what Lucas was trying to tell him. He looked up in awe for confirmation. Louis nodded before flopping back onto his bed.