cutie

Dream looked at the boy through the stream and chuckled when he saw him run away from a creeper that had snuck up on him, george of course being killed and he just sat back in his chair and looked at the camera.

Dream : way to go
Dream : I thought you were good at Minecraft

Dream watched as george looked down and grabbed his phone, "oh look who just texted me. Dream himself" he grinned and looked at the messages, he rolled his eyes and didn't respond to him.

"Says you" he said and gave the camera a look, knowing the younger was watching.

The chat asking what dream had said and george read through them, "okay okay fine!" He said with a fake annoyed look before smiling again, he grabbed his phone and was about to show it to the screen before dream got the best idea.

Dream : Jk love you bb😽

Without george noticing the message he held the phone screen up to the stream, "see nothing special" he said and shook his head as the chat started to go insane at dreams little stunt. He put his phone down without looking at it but read the chat after seeing it spasm out, "wha-" he quickly picked this phone back up and looked at the message dream sent.

George went red and went silent, "d-dream!" He yelled and quickly called the other, dream didn't answer that time to mess with him.

"You better answer this call so you can explain why the hell you said that!" He yelled and called again, putting it on speaker phone.

He answered this time, "hello?" He said acting confused.

"Don't act all innocent! You know what your doing right now!" He said into the phone and dream laughed, "I have nooooo idea what you mean"

George rolled his eyes again and looked at the camera, "you are so annoying. You planned this didn't you you evil american" he said and shook his head.

"I should do that more often, you look cute when you blush" he said before hanging up after he saw george go red again.

"Guys I am not blushing! I'm just.. cold." He said matter a factory but he knew his chat knew the truth

After the stream

After george ended the stream he called dream back, "why are you so annoying?" He said to him right as he picked up, "pay back for telling my mom your my boyfriend. Do you understand how uncomfortable that conversation was?" He grinned like a mad man.

"You're still on about that!" George said and groaned, "you're so lame" he said and shook his head.

"Okay whatever you say cutie" he said, knowing the boys cheeks went red.

"Shut up green man" he said and looked away form his phone.

The boy had always had this feeling in the back of his brain towards the other but he just assumed it was the feeling of being in a close friendship with the other man.

"I'll talk to you later okay? I have to go edit a video" dream said softly and bit his lip, "wanna call later? Keep me company?" George asked gently and bit his thumb.

"Yeah yeah sure I'd love to. I'll talk to you then" he said and looked down, wishing for that feeling in his chest to go away..