Chapter 12 - GhostBoy

CAUTION: Mentions of gore.

Typical Beastie, always pulling pranks. It started this morning, with you. You wake up, and Robin seems to have already been up, as he is missing and his spot on the bed still slightly warm. You go to get dressed, only to see just lingerie in your dresser, all of the other clothes gone. Knowing immediately what happened, you go to find Beastie, not caring about being in only lingerie. After all, it has been established the team is pretty comfortable with each other.

You find him and the rest in the common room, just laying about. As soon as you enter, all heads turn to you and faces turn red. You stand in front of the culprit, crossing your arms and glaring, while he wears a stupid shit-eating grin. He takes a moment to compose himself, then he just walks off and you follow, the rest still staring watching a certain part of you while you walk. 

Making it to his room, he grabs a couple of stacks of your clothes that were in the corner, and you grab the rest. After putting it all away, he finally speaks. "So..Are you mad?" You let out a quiet sigh, almost unnoticeable, but he caught it. He looks down in slight shame, but before he can do anything else, you speak up. "No, I'm not mad. Honestly. Just try to come up with a better prank next time, alright?" You were being honest, you really are not mad, just disappointed at his poor attempt. He smiles widely, nods, and runs off, probably going to prank someone else.

You start to put on shorts, and just as you are, the door opens revealing Robin who recovered from earlier, but turned bright again at the beautiful and arousing sight ahead of him. There you are standing, slightly leaning forward and holding the shorts in place, just covering your underwear, still no shirt. The shorts unbuttoned, your hair slightly tousled, head turned to look at him. The early sun was giving you a morning glow, as the curtains were already moved. (Color) eyes staring at Boy Wonder, waiting to see if he was alright. You called his name 4 times now.

Finally seeming to have heard you the last time, he shakes out of his trance and smiles, feeling blessed to be in your presence right now. Walking over, he wraps his arms around your waist, not saying a thing but just smiling and basking in the light with you. You were thankful for the sun being a little harsh today, as it was relatively cold and the sunlight felt amazing, on top of Robin's extra heat. You turn your head and kiss his chin as the rest come in, making sure all is well. However, seeing you two are content with how you are, the rest of the Titan's smile at the cute scene in front of them.

You see the others standing there and give them a nod in greeting, and they nod or wave back. Robin unwraps himself and you finish dressing while holding conversation with the others. "So, (Name), Beastie pulled a prank on you, huh?" Cyborg asks you with laughing silently, figured he'd embarrass you with the question. You shrug it off, and reply. "Yeah, though I wouldn't really call it a prank. More like a inconvenience, if anything." You all laugh and go your separate ways, you just staying in your room to finish getting ready for the day.

After a minute, you hear a rather large roar, which you assume was from Beast trying to prank someone else. After you finished, you head to the common room and turn on the TV, switching to the news channel to make sure everything is alright in the city, turning it to a random channel once you seen everything was well. The rest join you save for Beast who heads outside, and wherever Starfire is. Once Cy, Robin, and Raven sit down, they all let out a sigh simultaneously.  You laugh at their visible annoyance, and joke to lighten the mood. "Hey, if the channel playing is that bad, you can change it you know. I don't mind."

Well, you at least got them to smile. Raven speaks up. "No, it's not that. You are not the only one Beast Boy is deciding to prank today, apparently. He tried to scare Robin from his closet, he regurgitated food in Cyborg's lunch (You shivered at that one, feeling the urge to gag but suppressed it) and tried to gross me out. Only a matter of time before he does who knows what to Starfire." You nod, still cringing, and just watched the TV, Robin sneakily snaking an arm around your shoulders, pulling you close.