Chapter 13 - La Larva de Amor, Stress

I am changing the script of the affixed episode for the story.

CAUTION: Mention of gore.

It has been a few days after the volcano incident, nearly a week. The others still pry to see what had happened that day, but you just played it off, feeling slightly distressed still, but much better. Currently you all were sitting in the living room except for Starfire, sitting on the couch. 

Beast has a cup of milk and a large plate of cookies, Raven is playing with a rubix-cube, Cy is texting on his phone, Robin is reading a batman comic book and you were sitting there, starring blankly at the TV, not paying attention to whatever was playing. Little did you know, a certain bird was watching you from the other side of the couch, glancing time to time from his book to make sure all is okay.

You don't know when it happened, but when you finally came to your senses, you noticed Starfire in front of you all with Silkie and the others all had milk mustaches for some reason. "You will be okay in care taking of the Silkie while I am away?" You smile and answer. "Of course Star, he is in great hands, he'll be fine." You had no idea what just happened or why you agreed, but you did nonetheless. 

Robin: "Yeah, we can handle it."

Star: "You will make sure he is fed?"

Robin: "No problemo."

Star: "And water?"

Cy: "On it."

Star: "And you'll bathe him every night?"

Raven (sarcastically): "Can't wait."

Star: "He especially likes to be licked behind the ears." 

You shudder a little, questioning exactly where Star's tongue has been, but not really wanting to know. Beast spits some milk, drenching Raven and giving her a pirate beard. Robin starts pushing her to the elevator, and she hands Silkie to you on the way. "We'll take good care of Silkie, now just go."

That's odd, Robin seemed a little pushy to get Star to go..Is everything alright between them?

Another milk battle broke out, and you walked to your room with Silkie in hand before either of you become casualties. When the door closes behind you, almost all noise cancels out. Sighing at the quiet, you bring Silkie to your face and smile, and he seems to smile back which was adorable. With nothing to do, you put him on your bed, grab your laptop, and chill there with him for the next hour or so. (Huh, seems awfully familiar, Author.

You open Youtube and began to watch some random videos regarding the Queen's Guards, and laughed at the retarded people while slightly irritated with the amount of disrespect they show to the guards. One hour turned to three, and you get up and stretch, deciding to finally get something to eat. Before you left your room though, you realised it was far too quiet in the Tower, and when you leave, you notice nobody but you and Silkie were home. Speaking of, he crawls to your feet and tries to crawl up your leg. Knowing what he wants, you grab him and set him on your shoulders, a newfound favorite spot of his.

Walking into the kitchen, still somewhat expecting somebody, you see no one is there, either. Where the hell did everyone go? "Hey Silkie, where do you think everyone went?" You get nothing but his stare in response. "Yeah, I think so too."

Deciding on something easy, you make a taco, finish it, and turn on the TV since you have nothing else to do. As always, you turn on the news first, and then you switch it to a random kid's show, not knowing what else to watch. On the screen played a show with a yellow talking dog, a human teen, and a candy kingdom. After another 30 minutes, you were bored to the point of where you passed out on the couch, Silkie snuggled in your arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to new voices, and open your eyes to see the others there looking exhausted, and Star looking very unhappy yet relieved. "(Name), there you are. Did you have Silkie the entire time?" You look to see him still soundly asleep in his ball. "Uh, yeah, why?" They all just groan and plop onto the couch, and Star takes the sleeping ball from your grasp, smiling and thanking you for watching him. 

Turns out, everyone has been out the entire day looking for you both, and when they learned you were in your room most of the time, they groaned again in frustration. "Of course, the ONE place we didn't look!" Robin complained, almost sounding like a child. You try to smile, but couldn't. In the hour and a half it seems you were out, you were trapped in the past. Even now, if you closed your eyes, you would see the mass of bodies and breathe in the heavy scent of the coppery red sea. Feeling like you were about to be sick, you quickly make your way to the bathroom, and not a moment to soon. 

You retch into the toilet, collapsing onto your knees since they were unable to support your weight at the minute. You counted almost 9 minutes when you finally stopped, and you guess you must have worried the others as a knock sounds on the door. You flush the toilet and stand, do a quick wash for your mouth trying to remove the vile taste, and open the door while using the back of your hand to brush away remaining water.

Everyone was there, and it became apparent immediately that something was wrong when they took in your poor stance and deathly pale complexion. Cy and Beast rushed away to the kitchen to get some easy food cooking, Raven and Star left to get some blankets and pillows for some odd reason, and Robin steadied you. "(Name), what happened? Is everything alright?" Being unable to speak right away, you just nod, and you find your voice a moment later.

"Yeah, I'm fine." "Liar. Tell me the truth, what happened?" You knew this was coming, so you didn't try to cover it. "Fine. I have just been extremely stressed, alright? Plus, that day we all tried to prank Beast, the way you all looked when you died. I couldn't stand the sight, it was so much like...Her..." You trail off, temporarily losing your voice, and he now realises why you were acting strange.

WARING: Mention of gore starts.

"They injected her with acid. She was laying down, and they injected so much acid into her veins. She started screaming. I ran for the door, but they wouldn't let me through, so I tried to break the window. I watched as she melted, right there. She kept screaming, the acid ate the veins away as well as some flesh, so her blood was spraying everywhere. She was already burned, to the point of where the flesh at her ankles down was missing, and then she was melting. Her eyes came out of the sockets, even the cord, it all fell completely out. At the end, all was left was fragments of bone."

WARNING: Mention of gore ends.

He remembered what you had told him a couple of months back, and he instantly knew why you had been acting strange lately. "Oh, (Name).." He also seemed to be at a loss for words and just held you. You two only pull apart when Cy gets you guys to say food is done. When you walk out, you see why Star and Rae have gathered blankets and pillows. The couch was moved back and the floor was covered with the soft and fluffy fabric, a movie set in the DVD player on pause, and everyone else was gathered on the floor with bowls of soup.

Smiling, you and Robin sit with the rest, and for the next 9 hours, nearly three in the morning, you watched another marathon, this time Disney movies. You don't know when, but sometime in the giant huddle you passed out as Hercules played, and you curled into Robin, in an almost refusing way to let him go. A soft smile plays on his lips, and he lays down so he can sleep with you. 

Brushing the hair out of your face and not caring if the others see, he places a kiss on your nose, then your lips, pulling you closer to let you know;

He will always be there.