Chapter 1

....

It was already a long night. Connie made me drink too much for my own good. On top of that, I had horse face Jean telling me that I was a pussy if I didn't drink more.

Hange-san, the one that was supposed to be taking "care" of us was nowhere to be found. She took two bottles of alcohol and after a long monologue that I don't remember at the moment, she disappeared. Although I do remember her telling me to be careful of Captain Levi coming back from his lookout walk.

"Hey Eren! Have you seen Sasha?" Connie asked.

"Yeah I *hicc* think I saw her throwing up over there."

We both turned to look towards the direction I pointed at. There was Sasha, kneeled down facing the floor with her arms supporting her body.

"Let's go check up on *hicc* her." I said, Connie nodded and we went over .

As we walked over to Sasha, she turned around and the sight was truly horrifying. Her eyes were red from the alcohol and she had saliva and vomit all over her mouth.

"Oh hey guyss what's u--"
"Aaaand she's throwing up" Connie said, reaching to help her.
"I think I'm gonna throw up too--" I said and quickly -although not very steadily- walked out of the room.

As I walked out of the room I heard a door open and then close. I also heard a few locks. I peeked around the corner to see.. Captain Levi walking down the stairs? Why is he back so early? What time is it? When did we even start drinking? Ah, I should stop Captain Levi!

"Captaiiiiin *hicc* when did you come backkk?"  I saluted him.
"Just now.." he looked at me up and down.
"Wha-tcha loo-kin at?" I said playfully while tilting my head from side to side on each syllable.
"Where's Hange?" He questioned with a curious expression.
"Sleeeepin."

"Have you been drinking?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"I would neber *hicc* Captain!!"
"..Certainly doesn't seem like it." He walked down the last two steps while taking off his coat, dusting some dirt off of it.
"It's not like it's *hicc* illegal or anyfing. Besides eberyone's doin' it--" I gasped and put my hands in front of my mouth.
"You guys are doing what?"

He hurried past me and as he was about to open the door, I run up to him and pinned him against the wall. Trapping him between my arms. Although we were next to the door, we were still far enough for him to not be able to reach the doorknob.

"Captain!! Interrupting isn't nice."
"Do you think this is fucking funny you idiot?" He said, his voice was calm but at the same time stern.
"That's *hicc* mean.."
"Listen here you brat!! People are chasing after us! After you and Historia!! Just because we got you back this time, it doesn't mean you can go drinking with your friends!! He yelled.
"But, I got y-*hicc*-ou to protect me." I smiled at him.
"You brat, go to your room, and don't come out UNTIL I ORDER YOU TO!!" His face was closer to mine, while gritting his teeth and breathing heavily from his nose. He was intimidating.

"No."
"No?" He raised his eyebrows and moved his head backwards. "Are you disobeying orders from your superior?"
"You see, *hicc* Hange-san told us that, even though we're hiding it doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy ourse-*hicc*-lves. Because life it too short..to just hide and wait to be discovered." I said, my head not able to stay still. Going up and down, back and forth.

"Jaeger!"

Right before he opened his mouth to speak again, I placed a soft kiss on his lips. I could tell he was shocked. After a few moments I backed away and looked at him. He stared at me furiously, his piercing gray eyes overflowing with anger.