🗒 ❛ 𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚊 𝚢.༉‧₊˚✧

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

.˚ ₍🗒₎┊..⃗. walk⌇🥛🖇 angst ♥︎ᵎ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

'i'm sorry to tell you but your boyfriend has stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease'

'is there a cure to it?'

'i'm so sorry but there is no cure'

you couldn't hear a single thing. a sharp tingly sound arises from your mindset. with your eyesight having to blurry.

your heart ached at the news, having yourself tear from the pain you were feeling.

the doctor could only stand up from his seat and walked out of his own office, giving you some space.

if you were feeling this way, what would noya feel? possibly, it would be much worse.

you jolted from your sleep as the scene had replayed over and over on your dreams. it became an everyday nightmare.

you looked up at the hospital bed to see nishinoya rubbing his eyes softly. awoken from your jolt. "i'm sorry. did i wake you up?" you held his hand closer to your cheeks. rubbing it softly.

he lets out a chuckle before smiling brightly to you. as if nothing was wrong.

"yes you did. but i'm glad you woke me up from my nightmare. i wanted it to end" he smiled, rubbing you cheeks with his thumb intently.

"do you want to talk it out?" you tilted your head as you gave him a soft smile.

days like these had warmed your heart. it was enough to comfort you even if he had this disease with no cure.

things like these was enough to make up from the days that you both had missed by staying here at the hospital every single day.

he gave you back a small smile as he shook his head. "i want to go out and take a stroll instead." he mumbled, staring outside with hopeful eyes.

this had made you chuckle. it felt like nothing was wrong. it felt so unreal. it gave you strength and bravery.

yet a knock had put you out of your short daydream.

"come in" you softly said. seeing two heads pop out from the door as it opens. two boys had went in with a quite a smile. but behind all this was torment and misery.

"oh! asahi-san! ryu!" nishinoya cheered. "y/n-san, sorry to break your sweet interaction but we want to spend more time with Yuu too" tanaka simply made a huff as you chuckled.

"it's alright. we were planning to go out and take a stroll" you softly mumbled.

soon you found yourself under the tree, sitting on the bench next to asahi.

you breathed in the fresh air as you looked at the two boys that were walking around and chatting. it was almost like back in highschool.