🗒 ❛ 𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚛.༉‧₊˚✧

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

.˚ ₍🗒₎┊..⃗. confession⌇🥛🖇 fluff  ♥︎ᵎ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"hey who do you like?"

you had asked the man next to you.

"why?" he eyed you suspiciously. "nothing. just curious" you replied.

after a few seconds of him thinking of any dumb reason, he gasped. "y/N DO YOU LIKE ME?!?!?" tanaka had shouted shockingly, making everone passing by look at you two.

you could only facepalm yourself as you hide away from the gazes of the curious people.

but tanaka gave no shit as he still went on and rambled about his own concerns.

"y/n-chan i am sorry but i, tanaka cannot accept any relationships for now as i have eyes on the beautiful shimizu-san."

an irk mark appeard on your forehead. yet the thought had made you frown. it's clear. you dont have a chance.

"but you can go on a date with the great tanaka—" he was cut off with the fury fist of yours coming in contact with his head.

"idiot! i dont like you! i was just asking okay?" you sighed. the irk mark fading away slowly.

"no need to hit me. you can just tell me"

"do you look like the type of person to listen with no violence in?" you had actioned to hit him again.

"i do!" tanaka argued as he had put on a defensive mode over himself. "no you dont!" you had argued back.

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"just date me already!!"

the silent students gave you large eyes. even tanaka whom eyes seem to shake due to shock.

that's when you knew you screwed up.

"y-your eyes are going to pop out stop looking!" you stuttered, very embarrassingly.

yet tanaka didn't give any response as you felt like his eyes were looking at you in just disbelief. and maybe in disgust.

but he wasnt like that right?..

your eyes simply watered due to the thought of him possibly cutting of your relationship. so you ran away.

never wanting to hear the same words that repeated on your head which was rejection.

but luck was simply not on your side as you hear that same man who you had feared to answer back.

"y/n-san!"

while your tears dropped as your wrist wipes your unending tears. he had simply catched up to you.

grabbing your forearm pulling you back onto his hard chest that merely flustered you enough to stop crying.

"geez would you stop running with those little legs of yours?" he had snarled.

"what would you do if you bump into someone or trip into something. you'll end up hurting yourself" tanaka simply sighed again as he wiped those tears of yours.

"oh what would you do without me"

"what would i do without you"

you both had stared into each others eyes with interest and clearly with adore.

"why are you doing this?" you broke off your contact with him as you took steps back.

"haaaahh?" he had unbelievably looked at you in disbelief yet again.

"y/n.. you are supposed to be smarter than me are you really that dense or are you really dumber than me" he tiredly sighed as he figured.

"wait you like me too?" your eyes widened. you didn't know how to respond.

you felt.

butterflies.

"ofcourse i do y/n ever since we were kids that is"

"liar!" you looked away from him.

waiting for sets of comebacks and reassurance to erupt from that loud mouth of his.

but seconds had passed. he was silent instead.

"hey what's wrong? you're unusually silent" you had opened one eye to see him softly smiling at your figure.

"it's nothing.." he had breathtakingly sighed.

your cheeks went rec as you became embarrassed from his warm gaze.

"it's just. nothing really" he had heavily sighed yet again, his eyes filled with adore as he gazed lovingly at you.

you only.

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛