🗒 ❛ 𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚔.༉‧₊˚✧

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

.˚ ₍🗒₎┊..⃗. writer⌇🥛🖇 angst ♥︎ᵎ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

side note: this is going to be all in akaashi's pov

"i want to be a writer"

he thought.

"then be a writer. make me the princess to your story and you as the knight"

he had solemnly remembered the words they had said at the bench they were sitting at together.

"that's so cheesy and old" he wrinkled his nose in cringe. making his other half laugh loudly as they found amusement in his expression.

'but they're right' he thought.

'they would always be his princess. his loved one'
he had thought with a gentle smile on his face.

"what are you smiling about?" y/n had an eyebrow up as they questioned the serious man. which made him retrieve his smile.

"oh nothing" he replied shortly. "what do you mean nothing?" y/n had pouted at his reply.

"you must be thinking about me for you to smile like that" they had taken a true guess. which made the serious man utter a chuckle at their silly reply.

"oh. you got me." he smiled gently yet again.

"see?! i was right all along!" they had hysterically stood up to their joy as they had taken a right guess. knowing the serious man isn't easy to see through.

they were proud at themselves honestly.

"i guess you've taken alot like your brother" he amusingly stated, it was a sight that filled him with awe and reverence.

"what do you mean? bokuto-niichan?" they tilted their head similar to their own brother.

akaashi could only shakily sigh as he had put a stop to his quivering body. wanting to smile in at their action.

he adored them.
more than anyone in the world.

"you are painstakingly adorable"

he had finally said it.

y/n could only smile as they sat down next to him. much closer than before.

which had akaashi dumbfounded at the position they were in.

with his eyes widened, y/n had cuddled with him. never wanting to let go of his own warmth.

he never wanted to let go of their warmth anyway

yet he painfully did.

he lost their warmth. it was cold.

a solemn crowd gathered around the grave.

'i want to be a writer'

he had looked at y/n's grave painfully. yet it seems like they were only sleeping peacefully.

like how aurora was. and waiting for their prince or shining knight.

yet he couldn't.

he wasnt a prince neither a shining knight.

he was only a ordinary human with no certain kind of powers. there were no curse to be undone.

there was only a sweet person lying on their deathbed.

'but i guess that shatters today and maybe forever'

akaashi could hear the cries of a brother. bokuto who looked away from the coffin.

not able to look at their peaceful body.

'but i want to write our story with a happy ending'

he really wanted to. he really does.

'a delusion that'll keep me comforted without you by my side'

'i'll just live with a lie then'

the place was filled with agony and pain. along with the mournful cries as much as they had ever cried.

yet the serious man was more in pain than the others that even the heavens above had heard his painful cries beneath his mask, felt empathy with his affliction.

a heart that had been anguished with sorrow
was all the serious man felt

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛