🗒 ❛ 𝚋𝚘𝚔𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚔. & 𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚔.༉‧₊˚✧

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

.˚ ₍🗒₎┊..⃗. cold bed⌇🥛🖇 angst/fluff ♥︎ᵎ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

soft creaks of the bed can be heard as a petite body on the large bed was tossing and turning around. seeming to have another nightmare. that woman was you sadly.

"have you ever really loved me for all these years?" you sobbed right infront of the man you cherished the most, after catching him eloping with another.

with his face that shows no expression of either guilt or cockiness, you really wondered if he had really loved you all these years of dating. you were obviously devastated.

you wanted his cold face to twist into pain as you jab a knife on his heart. maybe you could get some reaction from this cold hearted jerk

yet what did you do?

you had only sobbed right infront of him as you had no strength to hate him let alone kill him. you loved him very dearly.

it was very lovely at the start.

but the further you explore his heart. all you found was just no love for you at all.

yet the next words he said really hurted you the most.

"it's a big question for me too if I really loved you for 3 years"

and with that you woke up from a nightmare with tears flowing down to your cheeks endlessly. it had traumatized you. this is why you have trust issues.

letting the tears flow naturally from your tired eyes. you had only stared at a blank wall as you brought your knees to your chest, hugging them close.

you had no other to hug with.

the large and cold bed that had longed for his warmth. the cold room that longed for another sun to rise. and your empty heart that longed to heal.

you were lonely. you longed for his scent. everything about him precisely.

you let the tears fall.

you just let everything fall.

the soft snow crunched beneath your boots as you walked over to the park, giving quick glances at the people passing by all alone.

when suddenly, just suddenly.

you had spotted a certain black haired man with earphones plugged into his ears, blocking him from the current world.

he was in his own world.

sakusa kiyoomi.

your ex who was the sole reason for your nightmares

your mind simply asked for you to look away. but your heart told you to be such a fool and look at him with tears in your eyes.

your foolish heart that wanted to be loved again.

yet the cold eyes that quickly glanced over you were met with the pairs of eyes he truly loved.

and was exactly behind you.

he showed no guilt once he saw your reddened eyes and those dark circles below your eyes, indicating you had no sleep at all.

yet all he did was smile at her.

not you

you had bit your lips as you kept your tears in, not wanting to let him see what he wanted to see. yet the moment your shoulders lightly touched each other.

your tears couldn't help but fall gracefully across your beautiful face which had seemed to be quite dry and pale.

you exhaled a shaky breath.

what did you expect?

yet you didnt expect to bump into two tall men.

you sighed and prepared a light smile for a sorry and looked up to—you were surprised. your eyes had widened as you saw both men gazing down at you from their tall builds.

akaashi whom he had bokuto right beside him sipping onto a hot chocolate which you assumed was made by akaashi.

"y/n!!!!!" bokuto had cheered for a moment, and akaashi whom just stared softly at you.

yet akaashi noticing fresh tear stains on your cheecks,

he had softly smiled, opening his arms wide open in a gentle manner waiting for you to come and hug him tightly for comfort.

unlike his usual cold demeanour. he saw how you were suffering. thus for you, he wanted to just comfort you.

he wanted to see your smile once again—no. he wanted to see your smile forever.

your eyes had slightly watered again at the sight of arms welcoming you.

you longed for warmth long enough. and this cold winter wasnt helping. so you weakly trotted over to him and was englufed by his warmth.

"it was a long night was it?" he hugged you, squeezing you from time to time as a sense of comfort. you had relaxed on him. leaning forward to his chest.

as you heard his heart beating loudly and clearly for—

everyone.

"nani? nani nani nani?!!" bokuto had exclaimed in a quite surprised manner as he pouted soon enough. "how can i not be hugged too?" he says cutely, with his hair drooping down from sadness.

you softly smiled in awe as you opened your arms for him, as soon as he saw your open arms for him to come into, he had immediately flung into your side and hugged you tightly.

"i missed for your warmth you two." you gently whispered on the ears of both men.

"that's your fault for not coming out of your crib" bokuto had a slight pout on his dear lips.

"you're not going to cry again are you?" akaashi had replied with a hint of doubt behind the tone of his voice. which made you utter a laugh.

"that guy cray cray" a unusual reply had come out the innocent owl.

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛