🗒 ❛ 𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔.༉‧₊˚✧

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

.˚ ₍🗒₎┊..⃗. selfish⌇🥛🖇 fluff  ♥︎ᵎ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"y/n. i can't believe your sick fucking ass"

those words had hurted you for sure, but you understood him. you were leaving him. you were going to another country.

he was dearly hurt at that but you were baffled at his words. he had instead looked at you with anger in his eyes.

that you could never forgive your selfish self yet again.

yet your selfish head couldn't believe he would say that instead of comforting you and telling you it was alright.

the day you were at the airport. you were waiting for someone.

your beloved boyfriend.

truth be told, he never told you to break up with you. So technically, you guys were still together.

right?.,,

you hoped he would come see you off. but you didnt see any blonde man rushing in the distance to come and see you off.

like how the kdramas usually does.

but niether of you were the main leads.

your eyes watered. he was too late as the announcer had called the last minute flight of yours taking off soon.

you just wanted to see that blonde megane one last time

three years had passed

you never knew what to say, you forgot how to communicate with them. you were fucking nervous.

yet here you were infront of the whole former karasuno team.

unexpectedly, tears went coming down as they watched you with utmost sadness.

almost no one was approaching you for any greetings.

probably because you left the whole team.

you forgot about them.

you forgot their feelings

you were so fucking selfish that you fucking hated yourself.

you forgot you had a family here too.

you looked at the tall megane which you don't even know if you guys were still together.

he was looking away, with obvious anger in his eyes.

even asahi, the angelic man had his eyes lowered. he was close to being your brother. yet,

all you did was leave them.

the whole team tensed ofcourse.