|Overprotective brother|

!!This isn't palette x Pj!!

Goth and palette has been bestfriends since childhood.Goth has a crush on palette but palette doesn't see the signs of goth loving her.pj has been teasing palette ever since she was young but also he's an overprotective brother because that's his task as an older brother.

No one's POV:Palette is getting ready to hangout with goth.She is wearing a pikachu hoodie while wearing a black skirt.After getting ready she opens her door and procceds to go on her hangout with goth."Palette,Where are you going?"Pj said to palette "Um,Going to hangout with goth.Is something wrong?"Palette said to pj."No,but don't let him hurt you." "Uhmm,Okay...Bye then Pj!"Palette then goes on her away to hangout with goth.Few minutes later goth and palette meet eachother and they were planning to hangout at the park.

-Time skip later-

Goth and palette are sitting on the bench and goth's soul is beating and he wants to confess his love for her.He took a deep breath and said "Uhm.Palette can i tell you something?"Goth is shaking at this point."Oh okay,Sure!"Palette responded."I loved you ever since the day we met.You're the person i cared about.And i want to be more than best friends.Do you accept my confession?.."After goth said he blushed really hard."Of coarse goth!I'll accept you're confession!"Palette then smiled at him without knowing she accepted a love confession.But goth is still happy that his best friend
Accepted his love confession.

-Another time skip-

Palette open's the door "I'm home!" palette said in a happy voice."Welcome home palette,What happened on you're date?"Palette responded"I'm not dating goth!We're just hanging out its just a date!"Pj has. Vibe that palette is being dumb again responded"Alright then,Did he confessed to you?" "Confessed abou what?"Pj sighed"did he confessed that he love you?" "Erm,Maybe?I mean,He said that he loves me more than a bestfriend that means were mega bestfriends now right?"Pj then face palmed."Palette you dumbass,He literally asked you to be his girlfriend and now you guys are dating."Pj went to palette and put his hands on her shoulders "Listen her pal,Now that you guys are dating.You should be more carefull with him.I know you trust him but he might be dangerous.And he hurt you......I'll kick his ass."palette then responded with"Erm,Alright i'll follow your advice but i think you're being overprotective and goth is a nice guy."pj responded."Alright then,I warned you."Pj then walked off.Palette then thinks about it then procceds to go to her room and change her clothes.And went to sleep.

-Alright that's all i don't have any ideas for this chapter but i might uptade this when i got a idea,Alright thanks for understanding me!-