|Gradient x Lux|

Gradient has told his siblings that he has feelings for lux.Pj teases gradient for having a crush."S-Shut up pj!!!"Gradient responded angryily."Alright-Alright."Pj then chuckled abit."Anyway,I wanna confess to lux but i don't know how to.Can you guys help me?"Pj then said."Couldn't you just say 'I love you' to her?"Gradient responded."I know b-but.I'm just nervous...."Gradient then feel ashamed of himself."Its alright grai!We'll help you!"Palette said that trying to cheer up gradient."Y-Yeah!We're gonna help you c-confess you're love to lux!"Blueprint also trying to cheerup gradient."Thanks guys..."Gradient then smiled."Nope i'm not gonna help you.Im out."Pj then walk out off the room."Oh no you don't!"Palette then catches up to pj walking and tries to drag him back."PALETTE REALESE ME"Pj said annoyed and a little angry."NOPE" "C'MON PALETTE JUST REALESE ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT"Palette then somehow drags pj holding his left hand while the rest of his body is on the floor."Jesus pj you're heavy!"Palette said while struggling."Im literally older than you.What do you except."Aftet a few minutes palette finally entered the room gradient and blueprint is in."Alright gradient.So how do you want to confess to lux?"Palette asked gradient while still having pj in holding her hand on the floor."Uhmm,I don't know actually..."Gradient then feel guilty."Uhm,Maybe just confess to her by giving her a letter or something?"Blueprint said."Hmm,I don't know..."Palette then think about it."I have an idea!"Palette said happily."Oh,What is it?"Gradient asked."You guys hangout then you confessed to her in the middle of it!"Palette said feeling proud."Bleh thats boring"Pj said.Palette ignored pj by saying "C'mon grai lets get ready!"palette then take grai's hand into the dressing room."Umm palette,Are you sure about this?"Gradient said nervous."I'm sure about this!She's gonna accept you're confession!"Palette responded then said to blueprint."Print can you help me?" "Oh u-u-uhh sure!"Blueprint responded."Can i go now?"Pj said tired to palette.Pal then realesed her hand then pj went out of the dressing room."Alright ready print?" "R-R-Ready!"Pal and print then made grai get ready for his confession.
(Time skip.)
"Taadaa!~You look great gradient!"
Palette said feeling proud of herself
Gradient looked at himself in the mirror feeling confident."Y-Yeah you look wonderful!"Blueprint said."A-Alright,I'm gonna confess to lux!"Gradient said.Palette and blueprint then drag gradient out off the room."O-Oh yeah,Have this!"Blueprint then gives grai a flower."G-Give this to lux"Gradient then take the rose."Oh okay thanks!..."Gradient responded."Pal,Print and grai then walk to the door.Palette then opened the door.Then they're going to cross's house.
(Time skip.)
Blueprint knocked on the door.Cross opened the door."What do you want?"Cross said to print."U-U-Umm....Gradient wants to say something lux..."Print said nervously."Lux!Your friend is here!"Cross said.Palette then pulled gradient into the door,lux came.At this gradient is nervous and started stuttering."U-U-U-U-U-Ummmmm,L-L-L-L-L-Lux...."Gradient said while shaking."Yes gradient is there something you wanna tell?"Lux responded to grai's stuttering."W-W-W-Will y-y-you...."Gradient then countinue his sentance with."Go out with me?..."lux and gradient then blushed.Except gradient blushed harder."Of course i'll go out with you gradient!"Gradient wasn't expecting that lux was gonna accept it,He tought she was gonna friendzone him.Palette and blueprint is clapping and cheering from behind."So you're gonna date my daughter huh?"Cross said behind lux."Mr.Cross i'll promise i treat her nicely and wont hurt her i swear!"Gradient said."You better be,Or else..."Gradient is shaking hearing that.Then lux tapped on gradients shoulder.Lux then said."Grai,Are we going on a date?"Gradient responded."O-Of course!" "Alright you kiddos have fun on your date."Cross said.Palette and blueprint went home and lux and gradient went on a date.

~The end~