|Hybrid!Raven x Blueprint|

|Raven is human half bird,His arms are replaced with wings and has bird tail feathers.He usually spent his days with his family and finding food.|

|Blueprint is a boy who is very timid and shy but sometimes likes being social and likes haging out with others.He likes being in the woods near his house and comes there whenever he has the chance.|

No one's POV:Blueprint went outside of his room to tell his older sister palette if he can go to the woods."Palette can i go to the woods?"blueprint asking palette."Sure,But don't go to far and go home when the sun is going down!"Palette responded to him."Alright thanks!".

Blueprint opens the door to his backyard and he went over the fence of his house and quickly enters the woods.When he enters the woods he slowly walked not trying to make a noise.

Meanwhile raven is chilling at his cabe and his siblings are asleep.He got bored and wanted to go outside and started flying.while flying he saw a boy with light blue hair walking in the woods.He tought it was to chat with him for a little bit,So he then landed on a top of tree.

"Hey there cookie what'cha doing here?

The hybird is sitting on the tree branch looking at blueprint who was shocked.

"O-Oh hi,I'm just h-haging out here..."

Blueprint was stuttering because he was suprised that he saw a hybird.

"Suprised to see a hybird?"

"Y-Yeah,It's not a regular thing to encounter..."

Raven got off the branch and went to face blueprint.

"We haven't even introduce each other's names,So whats yours?"

"Oh,My names blueprint!You'res?"

"I'm raven."

Suddenly,The sky turns grey and it looks like its about to rain.

"Hey wanna come to my place?"

Blueprint could go back to his home,But he decided to stay at raven's place until the rain was gone.

"Alright sure!"

Raven then cover's blueprint with his arm-wings,He doesn't want to fly right now since he's scared that it will be thunderstorming and he will get hit by lighting.

"Alright,Lets go."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Raven and blueprint started screamimg as the sky is drizzling with rain.It wasn't long after they got onto raven's place which was a cave,
He then stop covering blueprint with his arm-wings.

"Wow this place is pretty cool!"

"Heh,Yeah its pretty cool here"

Both of them then sits down looking at the rain outside.

"Blueprint"

"Yeah?"

"I know this sounds stupid and weird but,Can i hug you?"

"Oh sure!"

Raven then hugs blueprint who was covered with black feather wings but he didn't mind since blueprint is comfortable with raven's wings.

After 10 minutes blueprint falls asleep on ravens arm-wings.Raven tries his best not to wake up blueprint and looks at him sleeping thinking he lools cute.

After a few minutes it's stop's raining and raven tries wake's up blueprint who was still sleeping.

"Hey wake-up sugarcube"

However,I did not woke him up.So raven tought another idea.He tought it was a genius idea to make loud noises to wake blueprint up.

So he let out a blood curdling scream to woke blueprint up.

"Ah!-What the hell was that?"

Blueprint said trying to figuring out what the hell was happening.

"I screamed because you won't wake up"

"You could've just shake me and wake me up but thanks i guess..."

"No problem cookie"

Raven then kissed blueprints left cheek making blueprint blush madly.

"W-What was t-that for!?"

Blueprint said while still blushing and trying to process whats happening.

"I'm sorry i just tought you look cute..."

Raven scratching his head and also blushing a little.

"Alright fine...Just kiss me if you want

Blueprint blushed.He liked raven but doesn't wanna admit it

Raven then kissed blueprint on the lips,Blueprint closes his eyes kissing raven back and trying to calm down.

After a few minutes of kissing raven and blueprint stopped kissing and pulled away from eachother,Blueprint is still blushing madly.

Raven looked at outside it stopped raining and poked blueprint.

"Hey it's not raining anymore,Maybe you should come back to you're home"

Raven said blueprint was sad he had to go he liked raven.

"But it was fun hanging out with you..."

"Don't worry you can always come here and visit me right?"

"Yeah you're right..."

Blueprint went outside the cave and waved at raven and raven waved back.

"Bye-Bye raven!!!"

"Bye blueprint!"

Blueprint went into his home and promising the next day he would visit raven.