The Call

Brandon POV

  Hayden called today. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I saw the caller ID. He said he saw me earlier today and didn't get the chance to say hi. And I was over here stressing about it, ha. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he called just to say sorry about that. But soon I got really down because he told me how him and Caity were happy together. He told me how much he loved her, and how happy she made him...

  But he also stated the fact that we haven't hung out alone together in a LONG time. He suggested we meet up tonight at the same bar we always go to. I'm actually very excited. I can finally wear those new jeans I bought, they make my butt look good. Oh, god. Here I go again, he probably won't even notice my ass. I can't wait.

Hayden POV

  I called Brandon and asked if he was free tonight. He is. Well, that was easy. I thought he would be more awkward about it. But everything seemed to be fine. Well, almost everything.

  I found it odd that he mentioned Caity. Rather, how he mentioned her. He asked if everything was fine between us, if I really did love her... Of course I lied and said, yes. Maybe he knows I'm using her... No, how could he possibly know? Well, I'll try finding out of tonight.