"He Moaned Your Fucking Name"

Brandon POV

"What the fuck, how could you do this to me? You two are fucking disgusting."

"What? What are you talking about? What's going on?"

"You know exactly what is going on, Brandon. What's up with you and Hayden?!"

"W-what?"

"Don't play stupid, I found out what's going on. C'mon, he moaned your name while he was fucking me! You two are pigs, I'll make sure everybody finds out about you two. I'm done with him, are you happy now? Assholes."

Before I could say anything back, she hung up on me. She was finally done with him? My life just got better! But confusing.. She said Hayden moaned my name... Is this real? Why would he moan my name in pleasure, while having sex with Caity?

Could it possibly be that he feels the same way toward me? That he wants me as much as I want him? I really cannot picture him moaning my name. This can only mean one of two things. He either wants me, or he was too drunk to function correctly.

Hayden POV

Caity got dressed and left the house without yelling at me. She simply said she would come for her stuff another time. Part of me didn't want her to leave, but for the most part I was relieved she was gone.

I knew she was going to tell about this incident to the boys. And I'm quite frightened. But I mean, they had to find out sooner or later. I just hope Brandon will still be my best friend.