Chapter 4

The main character in this story is Parker not Peyton....sorry. I have no idea where Peyton came from. Okay, read on!

Chapter 4

"That sounds so weird." Monica said, when I finished telling her all about my new school, and their cliques. I nodded my head in agreement, before remembering the fact that I was talking to her on the phone, and not in person.

After managing to escape for my life from my nosy and overly weird mother, who was now obsessed with the thought of Beau and I, I decided to call my BFF from back in Colorado, and fill her in on my new life. She oohed and ahed at the right moments, and even told me that she was team Bailey, or Pailey as she called it.

"It is weird, but it's kind of cool at the same time." I said, while doodling on my homework sheet. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, before it was slammed open to reveal my evil little sister, Lexi. I glared at the five year old,

"What are you doing in my room, you little evil thing." She smirked at me, five years old shouldn't know how to smirk!

"Mom told me to tell you to make yourself beautiful, we're having dinner with a few people. In response to this I told mom that in order for you to become beautiful you would need plastic surgery."

"Burn!" I heard Monica shout in my ear, I almost forgot she was on the phone. I rolled my eyes, and focused on Lexi.

"Spell plastic surgery." I said before the little spawn of evil could say anything. She looked confused for a second, then her face scrunched up in deep thought,

"P-L-A-S-T-I-C-K S-I-R-G-U-R-Y! Suck it, Parker!" She shouted at the end, giving me a huge smirk. I slowly shook my head,

"You're even more stupid then I thought, and there I was....actually thinking you would be more intelligent then most five year olds. Guess I was wrong." I said smirking at the end. She huffed,

"Well at least-"

"That's nice, go be evil someplace else." I said, pushing her out the door. The last thing I saw before completely closing the door, was a glaring Lexi. Don't you just love little sisters.

"Your sister is one badass." I rolled my eyes again, then walked over to my closet. I wonder who we're eating dinner with. Then I groaned,

"You don't think my mom would make us have dinner with Beau's family just so she could set us up, do you?" I asked, looking at a pink dress, with black lace covering it. It was both simple and elegant. I pulled it out, where the heck did I get this dress from?

"That would be extremely cliche, which seems to be your life nowadays, so I'm gonna say that you're probably having dinner with Beau and his family." I groaned, and then pulled out a pair of black flats.

"I do not want to have dinner with him or his family. What am I even gonna say to his parents? Hello, my name is Parker Kahn. Yes, I'm loving my overly cliche and weird new school. What do I do during my free time? I just happen to like eye-raping your son, and his amazing abs. Would you pass the salt, please." Monica chuckled,

"Maybe you shouldn't tell his parents about your new hobby, but other than that the dinner will go fine." Monica said reassuringly. I sighed, whatever you say. I thought while setting up my outfit for tonight.

"I'm gotta go get ready for this disaster waiting to happen, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said sitting down on my bed.

"Fine, but next time you decided to be a peeping Tom, don't forget to take pictures-"

"Bye, Monica." I said, hanging up to the sound of her laughter. I sighed and took a deep breath. So what? If my mom is playing matchmaker. Whatever happens, happens. It's just dinner, I don't have to say anything other then yes ma'am, yes sir, and no ma'am, no sir, really. You can do this, it's no big deal.