Ch. 17 | Forever & Always

You tell me it's alright
That everything's okay
But I can see there's something more
That you don't wanna say
It's written in your eyes
I can see you're scared
For some reason I can't find the words
To take away your fear
And somehow in this moment
The night sky comes alive
A symphony of fire
Reflected in your eyes
And in this very moment
There's only me and you
We'll let it burn around us
And watch the world undo
Step into the dark
You know we'll make it through
Hand in hand, to hell and back
I will follow you
If this is the end of the world
Then I wanna spend it with you
There is not a single thing
That I would rather do
Than kiss you and tell you I love you
And watch as it goes up in flames
Take my hand, don't say goodbye
Forever and always

Written By Wolves- Forever & Always

*******

In somewhat of a daze, Ben stares at the now solid cave wall he just pushed you through. The pain in his chest is telling him that letting you go was a mistake, but his mind is telling him it's for the best.

He doesn't realize he's on the verge of crying until his vision starts to blur. Before the tears can fall he quickly wipes his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. Taking a deep breath to calm himself down, he turns his back to the cave wall, and faces the knights.

Not one to waste any time, Ben meets them halfway across the large cavern. He reaches over his shoulder and removes Anakin's lightsaber from his holster. Without igniting it, he holds the hilt  at his side. His thumb twitches with anticipation, ready to activate it at a moment's notice.

Hatred for him rolls off of his former knights in waves as they spread out and circle around him. It's in that moment he realizes where their loyalty has always lied, with Snoke. The loyalty they showed him was merely feigned, lulling him into a false sense of comfort. Their camaraderie was just another form of manipulation by Snoke.

"It's true then, you're a kriffing traitor!" Cardo yells through his mask. "Vicrul said you turned for the girl, but we didn't believe it."

"Our master, surrendering to a girl because she paid attention to you. Is that it?" Ap'lek laughs, mockingly. "If we had known getting your cock wet is all it would take to stop your whining we would have done it ages ago."

"Speaking of whores," Ben says, glancing between each of the knights.

"Did you at least wait until Ren's body was cold before whoring yourself out to Snoke, or was he one of his whores too?"

Cardo's fists clench with barely suppressed rage over the degrading remark about their former master. Ben smirks, happy to know the comment had the desired effect.

"If memory serves me correctly, all of you swore an oath swearing your loyalty to whoever held Ren's lightsaber, which is technically me. You were Ren's little bitch and Ren lived his life by that  code, at least he did until I plunged my lightsaber through his chest," Ben smiles smugly.

"Kylo Ren, the Jedi Killer. You don't deserve to call yourself Ren," Trudgen growls through his mask. "You're not our master."