Chapter 1: Classified

10 years later at S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters.

Through glass walls, two agents are seen seating at a long sleek table watching their boss, Nick Fury (F), start the projector up. After a few failed attempts of disconnecting and reconnecting his electronic touch pad, the projector produced a picture on the screen beside him. Lights were dimmed and F cleared his throat, "Hello agents Black Widow (BW) and Hawkeye (H), I have your new assignment." 

A picture of a teenager with brown eyes and shaggy brunette hair wearing a plaid shirt, appeared on the screen. BW and H could not help but noticed something oddly familiar about the boy. F sees their perplex expressions and clicks the next slide, cueing up Peter Parker's parents.

"His parents are Richard and Mary Parker, both S.H.E.I.L.D agents. Their code names were MacR7 and Heart Knight." explained F.

"Hey, were they not the duo that we did that mission to gather intelligence from AIM back in 2008?" interrupted H as he recognized the Parker's code names. 

"Yes they were." 

F continued, "Their work as both scientists and spies have advanced and thwarted many of our adversities from causing the world's destruction. S.H.E.I.L.D lost some fine agents on that day when their plane crashed eleven years ago." There was a bit of remorse in F voice when he ended the last sentence. BW and H could tell that Richard and Mary were agents that F had trusted and formed a friendship with as the man rarely showed emotion during these mission speeches.

Composing himself, he carried on, "Something that was kept classified was there son Peter Parker." 

A picture of Midtown School of Science and Technology displayed on the screen. "The teenager is sixteen years old and has a high IQ of 150." 

Another picture shows The Daily Bugle newspaper building. "Peter worked here for a year as a freelance photographer but ended this job; the reason for quitting this job does not have to be explained." Nods of understanding and a couple chuckles were heard as they all knew how John Jonah Jameson's pompous and short temper attitude made it hard to work with the man. 

The next picture that appeared on the screen was a middle age woman and man holding hands. "Peter Parker has been living with his aunt May and Uncle Ben since the plane crashed eleven years ago. As of a year ago, Peter's uncle is deceased and now lives with his aunt, his last living relative alive." 

H shook his head in disbelief, a frown laced his lips, "That teenager is too young to have had so many relatives lost!" he lamented. 

N and F both bobbed their heads in agreement as the next slide appeared on the screen, "As of these past three months, Peter has been working here at Stark Industries. He is Tony Stark's personal intern. Now let's move on to your assignment." 

A picture of a small metal box with a scanner displayed on the screen. It was attached with a storage number "B-231" labeled on the tag. "This box here," F indicated, thumb pointing back over his shoulder, "are full of the Parkers hard work of formulas. No one has been able to open it despite the best minds and finest technology. Its whole case is made out of viburnum. The only way to open it, is through the DNA scanner. As of a few months ago, this box had been stolen from the inside. We are currently sifting through every employee working at the storage units, trying to narrow down our suspects. Your assignment is to protect Peter Parker. Whoever has this box is most likely going to go after Peter Parker and use these formulas for nefarious deeds." F informed. 

He paused before asking, "Do you understand your assignment, agents?" H and BW both stand up in unison, "Yes Nick Fury, sir. We promise to keep the teenager safe.", they saluted. 

F looks with earnest at H and BW, "Good. That boy shall have the best protection on his side."