Chapter 11: Epilogue/Ending

Hi Wattpadians! I have GREAT news! The epic conclusion to this story is COMPLETE. It was a lot of fun writing and I hope everyone enjoyed reading it. 

Your author,

~Piglove29♥︎

A week later...

P sat in a glass office at S.H.E.I.L.D HQ, along with his Aunt May, BW and H. Fury entered the room, his keen eye sweeping the individuals present. His eyes stopped at Peter, the boy of his best agents aka not to mention his best friends Mary and Richard Parker. He put THE box on the table and smiled at him before clearing his throat addressing everyone, "Thank-you everyone for coming. S.H.E.I.L.D has successfully apprehended the Italian lady and her gang followers. After much careful searching, we have found many illegal activities that this lady and her gang committed. She will be behind bars for a long time; the Parkers are safe now."

He motioned for BW and H to stand-up, "You have done well agents in keeping the boy safe; I now officially close this assignment as complete."

"Yes sir" they responded in unison before taking a sit.

"THE box," he gestured to it, "had been stolen from someone on the inside. We were sifting through the new employees all the way down to the oldest ones. We eventually were able to recover footage of the heist, but only saw a red mask and heard Italian gibberish. We had pinpointed to a few suspects. It was not until Peter sent us footage from his smart glasses that revealed Agent Rossi to be Antonio, the red mask culprit who stole THE box."

"That double-crossing Agent!" interrupted H, slapping his hand on the table.

Fury raised an eyebrow, miffed to have been interrupted. "Carry on." H waved with a glove hand.

"P, please stand-up and come here to the front," Fury ordered, holding THE box in his hand, "It is my great honor to reward this box back to the hands of the great Parker family. May their legacy keep on through you, son."

Tears cascaded down P's face they shook hands. Fury drew the boy into a hug whispering, "Your intuitive spy skills and superhero powers are would be a great asset here at S.H.E.I.L.D, Parker; my card is on the box. Give me a call anytime." P blushed, too stunned for words to reply. F patted his back, then handing him THE box. Aunt May locked her eyes with her nephew; so proud of you she softly whispered, so only P heard this. The meeting erupted with claps and celebration for the threat to be over and the Parker's legacy to continue through the young man.

_____________________________________________________________________________

3 weeks later...

Two teenage boys sat in Tony Stark's personal lab, working together on a project. Whir,Whir, the electric screw driver sounded as Peter finished drilling the last of his and Ned's project together.

Pushing his protective glasses up his head, Peter taped is best friend on the shoulder, "Behold, the lightsaber is complete!" he exclaimed as he gestured with his hand towards said finished project.

"This is going to be awesome!" Ned cheered, as they exchange their secret handshake.

"Between your work on the circuit board and mine on the laser part, this lightsaber should work!" responded Peter enthusiastically.

Ned rubbed his eyes, "We have been working on this for a while; let's take a break before we test it out." He declared. Peter nodded in agreement. The two wandered up to the private kitchen where they gathered snacks and sat on the comfy red couch.

"So, you never told me what was in THE box from S.H.E.I.L.D that your parents left behind." Ned began as he crushed on a potato chip.

"Oh, yah I was not able to tell you sooner, as it was considered classified information." Replied Peter matter-of-factly. "There were all sorts of formulas and schematics for spy gadgets, including the miniature sized smoke bombs that I used during the mission." P recounted.