Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Gender: Male

Age: looks 17 actually age unknown

Personality: Nerdy, cheerful, happy most of the time, sometimes depressed

Looks:

Outfit:

Outfit:

Physiology:

Physiology:

Transcendent Vampire Physiology: The user with this ability either is or can transform into a Transcendent Vampire: a powerful vampiric being who has literally ascended to true godhood either through powerful magical feats or by divine intervention. In various forms of traditional folklore, vampires are often depicted as demonic beings who must feast on the blood of the living to survive and possess vulnerabilities to various things such as sunlight, garlic, holy relics, etc. However, Transcendent Vampires are arguably completely the opposite. Transcendent Vampires are often depicted as supernaturally attractive and possess an appearance identical to the one that they had in their previous life. They also appear to have an inherently mesmerizing aura to their presence. Many mortals or lesser beings may often feel an obsessive desire to be around the vampire in question or even follow and carry out their commands as mindless slaves. Another thing that makes Transcendent Vampires unique is that despite them appearing to be related to things such as dark magic or inherently evil aspects, they are actually in fact shown to be often associated with or even assisting a higher power. In fact, most Transcendent Vampires are sometimes seen preaching or more or less speaking of the relationship they have with the supreme being they may or may not have worshiped during their mortal lifetime.

Superior Mystic Vampire Physiology: The user is a vampire that has been empowered or evolved due to a variety of causes, such as evolution, genetic experiments, micromutations, enchantment, having powers bestowed upon them by other beings or sources, through birth, and training in order to obtain said powers. They possesses both superpowers and magic abilities. Alternatively, the user is a member of a certain group of subjects such as Superior Mystic Human, who was vampirized, giving them vampiric powers in addition to their pre-existing abilities.

Seductive Magnetism: User radiates an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing titillating pleasure and carnal desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the user's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause them harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost. It should be noted the user does not need to do anything, their mere presence; brings pleasure, attracts attention and admiration, and seduces others. Others feel a pull towards the user, even if they cannot justify it, and feel immediately bonded. The user also ends up with unnaturally high charisma or charm that enables them to gain the trust and loyalty of others and wining them over, regardless in the matters of popularity or skill.