Chapter 2

Bruce's Pov

A blue portal opened right in the middle of the room, then a young lady dreesed in a blue,red and black skin tight suit stepped out of it, she had a mask on. She seemed to be scanning the room for some one.

Marinette's Pov

Everyone was staring at me. I  finally saw Alfred. I walked over where he was standing and spoke 'Alfred I'm sorry for not telling you before coming I-i just needed to talk to someone"

'I understand Marinette", but he started glancing at the family next to him talking to me with his actions." I know but i guess there's no escaping now", I responded.

"Kaalki dismount, Tikki spots off". I called of the transformation.

I hugged Alfred and told him everything, how I was feeling worthless because of how people continue to hurt me, how I felt that no one except him cared about me.   

"You are priceless Martha, a very special girl anyone would be lucky to have you and if he didn't see that then he didn't deserve you".

"Thank you Alfred thank you for being there when i had no one thank you".

"Ok um touching moment and all but who the fuck is this?", I heard Jason ask. I turned and glared at him hard. "Oh you don't remember Jay it shouldn't suprise me anyways".

"Alfred who is this and why is she here". Alfred looked at me as if asking for permission, i might as well go for it now. "Don't worry Alfred i will tell them".

"My name is Marinette Martha Cheng-Wayne".