Chapter 3

Bruce's Pov

My name is Marinette Martha Cheng Wayne, the girl said. I stood up and said prove it. She rolled her eyes and said one my 5th birhday you gave me a necklace and it had a text saying "I'll always be there for you Martha" she said and my eyes widened, funny how naive i was to believe such a lie she said with a sigh.

3rd person's Pov

Father who is she, Damain asked. Little D that's Marinette our sister, Dick said with guit dripping from every word he said.

Jason's Pov

Pixie is back i thought. I realized that I had lot every right to be her brother since i was never there for her. I couldn't think of a reason why we never went for her. She didn't what we made he go through.

Marinette I'm sorry i said as i walked over to her. It's way too late for that Jay she said. Mari I'm sorry for whatever you had to go through but we sent you a away for a reason.

Mari's Pov

And what might that reason be? by now everyone was looking at us as if waiting cor answers. I looked at Dick and he was looked like he was trying to fimd the right words.

Look Martha it compli- i caught Bruce off and said no need to hide it anymore you are Batman saw no use in me and shipped me away all in the name of protecting me then found much better children and forgot about me am i right? I said and their eyes widened. How long have you known Bruce asked, before you sent me away.

Does mother know you are here? Bruce asked me. Why are you suddenly trying to be my father.

I was never a priority to you just a liability, i said.

..................................................................................

Don't worry there's a part two