Chapter 5

Bruce Pov

I saw Marinette talking to Alfred. Alfred didn't look too happy but didn't show it much. At one point Martha gave something i didn't see it clearly though. She hugged him and turned to leave. She glanced at me then turned and sighed, then she left. I couldn't bring myself to call her back she was right I'm not her father, not matter how much I wish it wasn't true i abandoned her.

Alfred where did she go and what about her mother i asked. Alfred he seemed to comtemplate whether to answer me or not, She was abandoned or disowned by her mother and step father, Alfred told me. Before i could say anything Jason beat to it and asked what do you mean. As far as I'm concerned she doesn't go by Wayne or Dupang-Cheng anymore. Ok but why did they disown her Dick asked, he replied simply with it not my story to tell then he left to do whatever he does.

Father who was she, Damain asked. She my daughter Damain. So you adopted another nuisance he asked. Ok now i was fuming she's my blood daughter i said with a batglare. If she's your daughter how come i have never seen anything about her i read the files on the on Wayne Family, Tim asked earning a few nod from the others who didn't know about her. I deleted everything about her when i sent her to mother.

Yeah but why did you send her to her mother, Babs asked. I didn't want to be involved in the bero life i wanted her to have a normal life, i said with a sigh but turns out she already knew. Ok but you did visit her right, Tim asked i looked down knowing the answer. He got the message but you till talked to herright he said looking at Dick., Me and Jason for an answer. No i said with a sigh. Unbelievable Tim mumbled. What kind of father are you Bruce Stephanie asked me shaking her head.

We really messed up this time Bruce, Dick said.

........................................................................

There you have it thanks for reading.

Bye