Preparing

The doorbell of my manor rings "James get down the stairs Adrian's here" James was my older brother and Adrian was his best mate he came to our manor every summer usually I would talk to them but I had to get ready for my first year of Hogwarts so I was completely busy. I heard James door swing open and him appear at the top of the stairs, he sprints down them like a mad man and opens the front door. There is Adrian with his stupid smirk ugh he is soo annoying standing there thinking he is all that. Not even realising I'm growling at him he walks through the door "glad to see your happy to see me" Adrian said sarcastically, "yup totally" i reply walking away. "Aw what no hugs" he replied flinging his arms over me "cool hugs,right let go now I have to go shopping for Hogwarts" I reply squirming out of his grip "aw ye that's right your starting first year well bye" he replies as I walk out the door with my mum.

"I'm going to say something and don't get mad" my mum said smirking
"Alright go on"
"Do you have a little crush on Adrian"
"MUM he is two years older and I hate him" I growl, I mean I did like him when I was younger but I have grown out of that besides he was two years older than me he defenetly saw me as a little sister. "Whatever you say" she smiled as we walked into Ollivanders wand shop.

I walked out of the shop with the prettiest wand in I have ever seen Ollivander told me it was the prettiest one in the shop. And if you ask me I'm not surprised the wand chose me. Me and my mum walked into the book shop to see HARRY BLOODY POTTER when I tell you i was excited I was I nearly bloody screamed and the best part is he is going to be in my year.

After we got everything we went back to the manor and to my surprise James invited me to his room to see what want I had got. I sat down and pulled the want out of its case "it was the prettiest wand there quite well suited if you ask me" I say "it is very pretty but not well suited" James laughed so did Adrian but I shot him a glare and smacked James on the head. "You won't be laughing when you found out what mum bought me "I said cockily " and what may that be " he asked smirking. I ran down the stairs grabbed it and ran back into the room "no way" Adrian Said in awe "is that the nimbus 2000, you aren't even on the quidditch team" James shouted
"It is the nimbus 2000 well done for knowing arsewipe and I soon will be on the team as soon as I get in Hogwarts I'm trying out,I could even take your place" I chuckled "out my room Juliette" James moaned and Adrian laughed "toodles" I say sarcastically and skip out the room.