Dumped

Jules POV
Me and Seamus were arguing a lot mainly because of Adrian and James and to be fair I don't blame him. We can't do anything without having to sprint or hide because of them and I wasn't speaking to either of them, they were ruining my relationship. I picked up my toast at the table waiting for Seamus to meet me which he didn't it was really strange so I got up and went to look for him. Not realising that Adrian and James were following me then my eye caught Seamus "em Juliette can I talk to you for a second"
"Ye em sure"
"I really did like you but I can't really deal with being paranoid all the time. I have sort of lost feelings for you over the past few weeks on top of having to hide every time I leave my dorm isn't worth it, not even for you I'm sorry"
"WHAT you don't think it's been hard on me the fact I lost my BEST FRIEND and my BROTHER for you but I'm not worth it the only person your losing right now is me"I shout at him while tears roll down my face. I went to run into the Gryffindor common room but Adrian grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug rubbing my back "this is why I didn't want you to have a boyfriend because you can get hurt easily over some boy who doesn't deserve you". "I already know I'm stubborn and pathetic so you don't need to tell me that" "NO.look at me you are the smartest person I know Seamus is the pathetic one" he said kissing my head "wait were is James" I asked "with Seamus"
"You know what I'm actually glad".
"Can I come up to you and James' dorm I don't want to be in the Gryffindor one" I asked
"Ye we can sneak you in" he said picking me up and carrying me into the Slytherin common room which we got a lot of looks for and headed up to his dorm which he shared with James. James was back and was rubbing my head and the bridge of my nose to help me fall asleep shortly I did.

I woke up in James arms and wiggles my way out I was Soo glad I got my brother and Adrian back because Seamus wasn't worth losing them.

I got back to the Gryffindor common room and sat on the couch when Ron bounced down the stairs and glared at me
"What"
"You know what, your brother beats up Seamus then you hook up with Adrian Jules your in second year merlin"
"WHAT I DID NOT HOOK UP WITH ANY ONE"
"You didn't"
"NO"
"O I'm so sorry I heard you did it's all around the school" Ron said hugging me I cried "great now I look like the school slut" I then cried more.

After telling James and Adrian what had happened they went ballistic at anyone who even said anything about it I didn't even leave my dorm that whole day I was soo embarrassed.