Hospital wing

I wake up on the hospital bed to feel to set of arms on me I look up to see who it was, obviously it was Adrian on one side and James on the other. They were both sleeping next to me hugging me I found it cute but I didnt like staying in the same position so I tried sitting up, a sharp pain came from my arm which I whinced at. Immediately that woke both the boys up "what were you thinking" James shouted at me still half sleeping "all I did was get a tiny cut it's no big deal" I shrugged "NO BIG DEAL" Adrian roared. Why were they being so mean I felt my eyes water up I ran out of the hospital wing I could here them shouting me to come back but I never. I ran into the Gryffindor common room and let the door slam behind me I quite enjoyed being in a different house as them it means I could get away from them when I needed.
I was lying on my bed reading when an owl started tapping, I check to see who's owl it was already fully knowing it was Adrian's. obviously it was

Jules
I'm sorry for shouting at you but you don't understand how much danger you put yourself in and also be stubborn about it.please don't be mad at me.
Love Adrian

Waw the arsehole just called me stubborn I thought to myself. Why does James and Adrian always try to control me. I did a spell to turn the letter to ash how dare they scream at me then expect me to accept they're shitty apology I needed to get out. I change into this outfit

And shove my hair up like this

And stormed outside I needed to get my head clear

And stormed outside I needed to get my head clear.I went walked down to the lake and laid against a tree for 20 minutes before I felt someone next to me. "What do you want"I said knowing it was Adrian "o I can see your still mad at me"he said
"Ye I am you don't control me"
"I think you find that I do"
"Well you shouldn't!"
"And why not, you seem like you can't look after yourself"
"Just leave me ALONE I DONT NEED HELP!" We we're now inches away from each other's faces screaming at each other
"CLEARLY YOU DO YOU NEARLY GOT YOURSELF KILLED"he screamed now groups g of people were gathered around us
"I DID NOT IT WAS A TINY CUT"
"YOUR SO FUCKING STUBBORN SOMETIMES"when he said that I felt a tear roll down my check "FUCK YOU" I screamed I stormed away while hot tears rolled down my face. I could tell Adrian instantly regretted what he said because he chased after me I nearly made it to the common room but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty corridor. "Listen I'm really sorry I didn't mean to shout at you I was just angry" he said still holding onto my wrist "some excuse" I said still crying trying to wiggle out of his grip "listen me and James are doing this because when your dad died we felt you needed somebody to be like that" hearing him say that made me cry more I hated thinking about my dad it made me really upset, he pulled me into a hug I hugged him back tightly he kissed me on the head "I'm sorry jules" he said softly "it's ok thank you" I said then walked to my common room. I walked straight into the dorms and started to run a bath, I never cry and I was crying in-front of Adrian what was happening to me my thought process stopped when the bath was full. I slipped my clothes off then slid in the bath and shut my eyes.

Adrian's POV
I watched her walk into the Gryffindor's common room which I'm not surprised she wasn't a Slytherin she wasn't sneaky or rude she was the opposite and my Slytherin really showed in the argument. I can't believe I made her cry I'm such a dickhead she is so innocent and cute and I screamed at her. I could feel anger build up inside of me so I waked to the common room but on the way there people, mainly girls were asking why I was arguing with Julliete this made me more angry I just pushed through them and stormed up to my dorm.