Seeing him again

Jules PoV
Me and Adrian haven't talked all summer and now he is staying over. Obviously for everyone else this is normal but for me its actually terrible. He was coming today actually any minute now but no way am I talking to him. All we did was kiss that was it was it the best kiss I have ever had.. yes but is it going to happen again..no. The doorbell rang, shit it's him I'm just going to stay in my room. I got under the covers and pretended too sleep so I didn't need to say hi to him.

It worked my mum came up to say I have to say I have to go down but I she just said aww then shut the door. I did feel a little bit guilty pretending to sleep to not say hi to the little fboy down the stairs, but I do not want to waste my time on a ridiculously hot- I mean stupid boy.

Adrian PoV
"O Juliette is sleeping so she can't say hi the now I'm sure she can later though" mrs lovestone said sweetly
"No problem it's ok" I said knowing full well that Jules was not sleeping and she just didn't want to talk to me. But I smirked at the length she went through to not see me I mean she practically lied to her mum which is something she never does.

Me and James walked up the large grand stairs then into his room. James then proceeded to tell me about this one girl he was talking to.
"James is that all you have done for the summer"
"What"
"Talk to this girl"
"Well ye I think I'm in love but she isn't giving me any attention it's driving me mad" I could deffo relate to what he was saying because that is what little jules was doing to me.
"Aww look at little James lost and In love" I put on a fake sweet tone.
"Shut it you" he spat " I actually love this girl she walks about with boys at her feet and doesn't realise she plays hard to get with me I bet I look like a lost puppy following her around"
"James you lost puppy never thought I would hear you say that" I laugh
"Again shut it"

Timeskip
It was the middle of the night and I went out my room only to see jules walking along the long halls she turned round to face me then walked fast away from me. No way we needed to talk I mean she hasn't even said hi, I grabbed her wrist.
"What do you want" she whisper shouted
"Jules you haven't even said hi to me" I sighed
"O hello Adrian is that better" she spat
"Well it's a start"
She just scoffed and walked away, I wasn't exactly sure what I had done to make her as mad as she is at me like i under stand she is annoyed but still I miss talking to her. And as hard as it is to admit I feel broken when she treats me like this.