First day

I breezed into James' room and hit him with a pillow "oi dipshit up" then hit Adrian a little harder "get up arsehole"."Well I feel as fresh as a daisy"James said "ye a lovely wakening" Adrian said sarcastically I smirked and skipped into my on suite and did a spell that mum taught me to do my hair

"Well I feel as fresh as a daisy"James said "ye a lovely wakening" Adrian said sarcastically I smirked and skipped into my on suite and did a spell that mum taught me to do my hair

I did that to my brown hair and then applied blush that complimented my slightly tanned skin and freckles and applied some mascara to my blue eyes. And put on this outfit

Even though I was going to have to change into my robes for school I still wanted to feel pretty on the train

Even though I was going to have to change into my robes for school I still wanted to feel pretty on the train. I looked at myself in the mirror pulled a few posses then walked out the room to see both tired boys "how are you already ready"James groaned then his eyes widened "that outfit no get it off change into a baggy jumper I do not want boys to even look at you"he shouted "I'm not taking it off" I chuckled "yes you are" James replied stubbornly "James mate that's a bit unfair it's a normal outfit" Adrian said trying to calm down James. Then I heard my mum come up stairs "omg you look stunning waw " my mum squealed
"James is trying to tell me I can't wear this"
"James Marco lovestone your sister looks stunning her outfit is not too skimpy"my mum said obviously taking my side. James just sighed and walked into his room and my mum went down stairs leaving me and Adrian in facing each other. "You look ..nice" he smiled "I'm only saying that because your brother wouldn't btw so don't get any ideas" he laughed I couldn't help but burst out laughing "you think I think your good looking" I chuckle "who doesn't and I catch you looking at me sometimes"he smirks "aha as if" I scoff am walk away into my room. I was blushing a lot the nerve of him I did not think he was good looking I. Do. Not. Have. A. Crush. On. Adrian I told myself as i walk up to my new owl it was gorgeous, it had blue eyes and black feathers very rare for an owl I clapped it as it hugged into me "cmon Amortentia" I said to her grabbing my trunk of course I called my owl after a love potion the name is gorgeous matches the owl. I walk down the grand long lasting stairs and get into the car waiting for the boys, they jump into the car I didn't talk much because I was nervous and excited to get to the train station. Finally after felling like 2 years we made it to the train station James and Adrian were in the year above despite Adrian being 2 years older he was in James' year something to do with when his birthday was placed. I walk through the wall and see all the other first years all of them turn to me because the boys next to me (Adrian and James) were popular and well known in the school I ignored them and turned to see James winching (kissing)a girls  face of and roll my eyes and enter the train and bump into someone "sorry I didn't mean to" I look up "I'm Oliver wood head of the Gryffindor quidditch team you" "I'm Juliette lovestone" "o James we sister" he rolled his eyes "yes why"
"Cheating sod "he replied then I heard James
"I'm not a cheat"
"O yes you are"
"Name one time" then Adrian joined in my que to leave. I found an empty compartment and sat in it then a little blonde boy came in and sat with two fat boys "Draco Malfoy,you are" uff a Malfoy unlike me and Adrians family who a rich KIND pure bloods the Malfoys are the rich RUDE purebloods. "Juliette lovestone" I shake his hand "o a lovestone James little sister" "yip"I replied. I put on my robes then headed back to the compartment.

Finally we made it to Hogwarts I was hoping to get into Slytherin because my brother was in it NO OTHER REASON certainly not for Adrian.

After talking with Harry Potter outside the main hall we walked in walking down the isles. Everyone's eyes were on me because I was James' little sister and was close to Adrian which are the two heart throbs of the school. My name was finally called "Juliette lovestone "...