CH 08

Spring, the season when everything dead comes back to life. When everything takes on color: green, yellow, blue... so many colors, so beautiful colors. Yeah, Spring is the time of the year when all the flowers blossom, and one particular flower is blooming beautifully in Lena's heart... her 1st love.

Did she plan for it? Definitely No. Did she wish for it? Maybe, because who doesn't yearn for love? Real love. The kind of love which makes you smile like a fool without reasons. The kind of love which makes you feel invincible and fragile at the same time. The kind of love you didn't know you needed it, but, once it hits you, you have no idea how you lived all this long without it.

Yeah, love can be so many things, but if you ask Lena. Love is defined by one simple word: Kara. And, as beautiful as it's to have this feeling, Lena is determined to kill it. To smash the butterflies because she cannot fall for Kara, she just can't. Their situation is already complicated to add feelings into the mix. They don't need more drama in their lives, and that's why Lena makes all what is humanly possible in her to stop falling in love with the blonde. But, it's that even possible?

Lena's conviction is tested one day when Kara boldly says that she's very horny. The dear CEO almost chokes when she hears her.

"Lena, I need your help"

"My help?!"

Lena becomes completely red, she has no idea how she's supposed to help or better say, she's not sure how Kara expects her to help with such a thing. They have read that hormones can go crazy in a period of the pregnancy, but, helping a horny, pregnant Kara wasn't in any book that Lena has read about the pregnancy. Her heart beats so fast when dirty thoughts run in her mind. Lena strongly shakes her head, trying to clean her mind about such naugthy thoughts.

"Lena, I..."

"You need a doctor! Yeah, let's go to the doctor!"

The dear CEO hopes that the doctor might have a miraculous cure that could help Kara. But, going to the doctor is not what Kara has in mind. The blonde takes a deep breath and with the eyes closed, she yells what she thinks might appease her horny hormones.

"Lena, I need chocolate! Give me chocolate!"

"Huh?!"

Kara explains how she read in an article that eating chocolate can produce some endorphins in the brain which cause pleasure.

"Oh, so, you want me to look for chocolate..."

"Yeah... you look disappointed. Why?"

"Huh?!"

Lena's cheek gets red again under such a comment of the blonde. Was she really expecting to help Kara in another way? Before she could get an answer to that question, she gets out of the house, and occupies her mind on buying all the chocolates she can find.

The chocolate really helped Kara, but it didn't help Lena at all because hearing Kara, moaning, each time she tasted a new flavour was making Lena insane. Hearing Kara moan in pleasure is the last thing that Lena needs right now, and maybe that's why she goes directly to the office. Trying to occupy her mind with work and erase Kara from her mind.

Burying herself in work, it has always worked for Lena. But, somehow, spending so much time at work, it doesn't make her happy anymore. She longs for being at home and with Kara. Spending most of her day at the office, it feels empty now, and Lena groans, frustrated because she doesn't find a way to walk away from her own feelings.

Her heart craves for Kara, just as much as Kara craves for food. And, there's nothing she can do about it. Especially because sooner or later, she will go home and Kara will be there. Does this mean that maybe she shouldn't live with Kara? Maybe if she doesn't see the girl every day, these feelings will fade, but the simple idea of not having Kara in her home, it makes her sick.