the night

you were so comfortable.

watching your favorite movie, with your favorite blanket.

it was getting late. your eyes began to feel heavy. you started to lean onto dream, resting your head onto his shoulder. seconds later you feel his hand underneath yours. you knew what he was doing. you continued to intertwine your fingers with his.

the butterflies in your stomach took over your cramps. your cheeks started to burn because of how much you were blushing. you've never really thought about dream this way. it was weird. but you liked it. soon you had fallen asleep.

DREAM POV
i felt her gently place her head on my shoulder. i had to do it. i slipped my hand under hers, and grabbed her hand. her hand was so soft and warm. i was holding back a huge smile.

my heart began to beat faster. i looked down at her and she was asleep, there was no way i was going home now. i never wanted to anyway. i finally relaxed and fell asleep too.

(back to POV of you)
you started to feel your toes and fingers come back to life. you had woken up. it took you a minute to realize that you were cuddled up to dream, still on the couch. it surprised you, but you were too comfortable to move.

your head was buried into his neck. you could hear his breathing. the both of you fit perfectly together, you didn't ever want to leave the position that you were in. you see dreams eyes flutter, signaling that he was waking up, but you didn't care.

dream giggles and holds you tighter. "sorry for making you stay the night" you whisper, giggling. "it's ok" he says, putting off a small smile. you sit up quickly, dream looking a little startled. "the others can't find out about this" you say worried. "i know. it's our little secret now", he says smiling as he pulls you back down into the position you were in. "five more minutes" he groans. "fine" you say sarcastically.

short chapter :) and as always, if you see any mistakes or are confused PLEASE let me know <3 you guys