the sunset

you arrive to the campground and start to set up tents. the spot you reserved happened to be close to the lake which provided an amazing view.

"soooo we only have 2 tents" you say, breaking the silence. "we could all go in one and you can have your-" george is cut off by nick slapping his arm. "um okay.." you say scrunching your eyebrows. "i really want to share a tent with george" sapnap says, slowly nodding at george.  "well i guess that means me and clay get the other tent". you look over to dream. his cheeks were so red. "okay, let's do it!"

you and dream work together to set up your tent. as soon as it is set up you walk inside to checkout the space-of course you got the smallest tent. you bring in your bags and roll out your sleeping bag. dream puts his sleeping bag right up against yours. you giggle but don't mention anything of it.

dream goes to help nick and george set up their tent- they were struggling to say the least. while you wait you find a nice rock to sit on and just look around at everything. after a while you hear loud giggling so you turn around to see what it was. george and sapnap were standing in front of you. they couldn't be been smiling bigger. you look down at their hands and see that they had brought you some wildflowers that they picked. you literally make the face "🥺". "thank you guys! this is so sweet!". they two look at each other as if they had the same idea come to mind. "can we put them in your hair?". you let out a small giggle "sure! go ahead!!" you laugh knowing that these are grown men. clay walls over to you catching onto what was going on. "wowwww that's beautiful guys!" he says. george and sapnap are too focused on getting the flowers to stay.

"so do you guys just wanna roast hot dogs for dinner and maybe s'mores later tonight?" everyone agrees and you go with the plan. you get out the hotdogs while the boys try to start a fire. they eventually got it to light. after eating dinner you and clay decide to go down to the water to watch the sunset.

 after eating dinner you and clay decide to go down to the water to watch the sunset

"wow this is beautiful!" you mumble. "just like you" clay mutters softly. you loo at him with a small smile and go back to watching the sunset.

you notice dream had been looking at you while you were admiring the sunset. he snaps out of it and starts to write on a small piece of paper. he slips it into your hand.

your cheeks immediately heated up and turned a soft crimson color

your cheeks immediately heated up and turned a soft crimson color. smiling, you write back..

you were nervous to give it to him because it was basically saying how much you liked him

you were nervous to give it to him because it was basically saying how much you liked him. however it felt right. clay unfolds the paper. he quickly turns to you and gives you a hug. "me too" he whispers. he pulls away from the hug smiling. i guess you do make him smile easily. "hey, i actually really like you and-" clay is cut off by you kissing him. you did it. you finally kissed him.

you and dream walked back to the campsite, hand in hand. the other two notice it and give clay and small thumbs up. you leave to go get ready for bed. from the tent you can hear dream talking.
"guys we kissed! she likes me back!"
"dude you didn't even have to tell us you liked her, it was so obvious."
"oh shut up."
"i'm proud of you though. she's perfect for you."
you smile hearing their words.

after s'mores everyone laid on a blanket to stargaze, of course you and dream cuddling. everyone heads off to their tents to go to sleep. when you were trying to fall asleep, dream kept twisting and turning, you could tell what was going on. "get in here". dream climbs out of his bed and gets into yours.