the walk

you decide to clean your self up a bit before dream comes over. after taking a quick shower you put on a little bit of makeup and perfume. it may just be a walk, but you still wanna look cute.

you then choose what outfit you are going to wear. you check the temperature outside and it's just right. you decide on some simple jeans and a cute sweatshirt. it's not the cutest thing you could put together, but it's comfy, and you doubt that dream would care.

after a few minutes you hear dream knock on your door. you skip over to the door because of how excited you were. "hey dream! you ready?" you say with the biggest grin spread across your face. "yeah, let's go!" dream laughs. you walk out the door with him and start to lead the way.

"so where do you wanna go?" dream asks concerned. "i don't know, i was thinking we could just walk around town."

-side note, pretend there's no corona lol-

thank goodness you lived close to the city. you walk around it almost everyday, whether that's to get food, a cup of coffee, or even to just be outside. the city felt almost like your safe place, most of the time. home was definitely #1.

as you're walking around town you see a friendly man walking his dog. the man looked somewhat in his 60's, and the puppy might be the cutest thing you have ever seen. you stare at the golden haired puppy and look over to dream. "i have to pet it."

"oh come on now," dream rolls his eyes. "do we have to?" he starts to laugh. "oh pleaasseee" you say, pouting. "fine" dream chuckles.

as the man gets close you start to giggle and shake your hands. you do that when you get happy. the man looks up at you with a small grin. "hello sir, your dog is really cute, can i pet it?" you ask politely.

the man stops and replies with, "of course! she seems just as excited to see you!!". you laugh, slightly embarrassed. dream stands by watching you play with the puppy. eventually he gives in and crouches down to pet the puppy too. "what's her name?" you ask.

"her names delilah, she's named after my wife." he responded. you give him a caring smile, and decide not to ask about his wife. after standing back up you say to the man, "nice meeting you, have a nice day!". you and dream carry on with your walk. dream slightly punches your arm, "you are so crazy sometimes". you both laugh.

when looking down the street you see a cute little cafe. it's nicely decorated with lots of greenery. (something like this i'd like to imagine)

"hey, that place looks cute maybe we should try it!" you see lots of people, must be a grand opening

"hey, that place looks cute maybe we should try it!" you see lots of people, must be a grand opening. however, you don't mind. dream agrees and you get in line.

while you're waiting in line, which is wrapped around the building. you start you go on your phone and check social media's.

you look at the tweet dream sent out of you and click on the replies. it was exactly what you'd expect. you turn off your phone and slip it into your back pocket.

dream nudges you and grabs your hand. you look up at him confused. you curve your eyebrows as a silent way of asking what's going on.

you were concerned because dream was looking worried or angry. he whispers into your ear, "those guys have been staring at you non stop, one of them started walking up to you". you look at the group of guys. they looked unkept and had a creepy vibe. who knows what would've happened if you weren't with dream.

dream holds your hand the whole time. you order a hot chocolate and a pumpkin cookie. dream orders a coffee. the two of you walk out of the cafe, still hand in hand.

ty for all the support! <3