the next day

"your 5 minutes is up!" you say to dream, laughing. he groans. you start to sit up, dream frowns. "dude we have to have breakfast" you complain. dreams eyes widen in excitement. "pancakes?" you suggest. "ooo yes please!!" dream says nodding his head.

-time skip-

you're cleaning up dishes from breakfast. you finish rinsing the last plate. "all done!" you turn around smiling at dream, who is sitting on your couch-probably scrolling through twitter. he looks up, "yay! thanks again for breakfast." "no problem! thanks for coming over!".

the two of you smile at each other. "hey, i should probably get going. i have to film and edit today." dream says frowning. "it's ok, i should probably work too."

dream packs up his stuff, slips on his shoes, and heads out the door. after shutting the door you let out the biggest smile.

you continue with your day. you stream with some other friends. they seemed to ignore you and it was hard to focus because all that you could think about was dream.

you go on with your day, editing, cleaning, scrolling endlessly on your phone etc. hours later you're laying on your bed, staring at the ceiling out of boredom. you hear your phone buzzing. who could it be?

you trample over to your phone to see that it's dream. a rush of relief and happiness takes over your body.

of course, you press the green button to answer the call. your phone brings you to the smiling blond boy staring down at the camera. you let out a little giggle. "hiii what's up?" you say. "i was just wondering if you wanted to hangout for a bit. i need a break from editing." he responds giggling back.

you smile and say, "yeah! what do you wanna do?". "i don't know...what do YOU wanna do?" he says, smirking at the camera. "well...wanna go for a walk? it's really nice out today." you love walks. especially this time of year. it's so fun to get some fresh air and wander, looking at the colorful trees. "yeah! i'll meet you at your house, ok?" dream responds. "alrighty! sounds good!" you flop back down onto your bed, excited to see dream again.