the arrival

you wake up sprawled on your bed after a not so good slumber. you jolt out of your bed and quickly get ready to go to the airport. clay is picking you up at 9:00.

after adding the finishing touches to your makeup you notice your phone buzz and it's a text from clay.

dweam 😼
i'm here :)

you rush out the door and head to the airport. as you're driving there your hands start to sweat and get shaky. you get nervous and start to think: what if they don't like me? they've never seen my face, what if they think i'm ugly?dream notices and reassures you, "(y/n), its ok, we're going to have so much fun this week, okay?". you nod before going back to looking out the window.

"this is it!" clay says with a deep breath while turning off the car. you get out of the car and follow dream to where you are supposed to meet nick and george. it's been a while of waiting so you text sapnap.

                    sippy cup 🥶‼️
                           hey, where are you guys?

you see the message say "delivered" when you feel a tap on your shoulder. you turn around and see who it is. standing in front of you are your best friends that you've been dying to meet. without saying anything you give them the biggest hug.

"(y/n) what a nice face reveal!" sapnap says jokingly. you scoff and say, "yeah, did i live up to your expectations?". sapnap grins and says, "yes very much so." george then joins in by saying, "you're kinda short though..". you gasp and respond, "says you!!". george playfully punches you in the shoulder.

"alright! ready to go?" dream says. we all say yes and walk to the car. "I CALL BEING DJ" "NO I WANT THE AUX CHORD" "SHOTGUN!" "THATS NOT FAIR"

you could tell this was gonna be fun.

the four walk into dreams house and everyone flops onto the couch. "hey nice place!" sapnap compliments. it was a nice place. nicely painted walls and granite counter tops. there wasn't much furniture, but it still felt homey.

sapnap and george were exhausted from their flights so they decided to chill for a while and go to sleep. clay give you a ride home and you decide to go to sleep as well.