You walked in and my heart went BOOM

Y/n POV

"Gilbert?" I said, looking up

"I...." Said Gil I ran up and hugged him. A tight, loving hug.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I practically screeched "I THOUGHT WHEN MOM WAS KILLED- I CANT BELIEVE IT!"

"Ma sœur!" (My sister!) He said

"He t'aime tellement, tu m'as manque!" (I love you so much, I miss you!) And that's when I looked behind my brother to see a tall boy with freckles and a turtle hoodie looking rather shy, with his hood up. "Mon ami, who are your these?" I looked at the people behind him, and at Alex.

"Petite sœur, (Little sis) these are my friends of course!" He said

"Well oui I know that, but what are there names?"

"Oh! This is Alexander!" He said
Oh. That must be that Hamilton dude the sisters were talking about. "This is Herc" He said, gesturing to the tall muscular man beside him. "And this," He looked at the turtle hoodie dude, "is John." I looked at John and we locked eyes. I felt my face turn red and looked at Gil. He must have seen me looking at John because when I looked at him he smirked at me. I gave him a look that plainly said, "Dont you dare" and he looked away. I looked at Peggy, who seemed to be confused, looking between me and Gil.
"Hey," John finally spoke up "Want me to add you to our group chat? He said brushing some hair out of his face to reveal a whole new world of freckles.

"Sure!" I said. He gave me his phone to type in my number. I heard a ding that probably confirmed I was in the group chat. "Well I'm going to go-" That's when I realized, I didn't HAVE anywhere to go. "Actually... I dont... have a home anymore..." I said.

"You can stay with me and Alex at the foster home!" Said Gil

"Yeah! As long as it's cool with Mr. Washington!" Said Alex

"Sure? Where is it?" I said. I'd just have to walk there.

"Oh no you are NOT walking." Said Gil "I will drive you there."

"O- okay!" I said. We all said our goodbyes to the sisters ans got in the car. I squeezed in the back. I sat in the middle of Herc and John and Alex sat in the front. After we dropped off Herc, we dropped off John, and I realized we all lived pretty close to the cafe. I wonder what the name of that cafe was. And before I knew it, we were there.

"Here it is." Said Alex. It was a fairly small house. Gil walked up and seemed to be talking to an older man. Probably Mr. Washington. He walked up to me and I held my breath.

"Hello!" He said happily. "I'm George Washington and Gilbert says you dont gave a home?"

"Yes sir, sorry to bother you..."

"Oh it's no bother, I'd be happy to have you here!" He said.

"Really? Thank you so much sir!"

"You dont need to call me sir, come on in!"

I'm sorry these are so short I need to upgrade (or actually get some) skills. Please read and review! I might post another chapter today, and I'll definitely post tomorrow! (Also sorry for my bad French skills I'm still learning)