You Promised...

John POV

I woke up at around 1:00 and saw that Y/n was online. She needs to get more sleep.

Frenchfry2: Hey you there?
Turtleboi: Yea
Frenchfry2: Alex is the best
Turtleboi: Hey 😥 you replaced me
Frenchfry2: Never 🙃
Turtleboi: can't sleep?
Frenchfry2: well, I talked to Alex and I feel a lot better. If I had a computer I could just write.
Turtleboi: I'm going back to sleep, night
Frenchfry2: Gn

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Should I tell her?
No...
But I really... wait I shouldn't be thinking this.
This went on in my mind for a while until I realized it was actually 3am. I decided I wasn't going back to sleep.

🤗Y/n🤗 is online

Turtleboi: GO 2 SLEEP!!
Frenchfry2: I just can't! And why are you awake anyway!
Turtleboi: At least I fell asleep!
Frenchfry2: Touche
Turtleboi: Seriously, you need to sleep. You can get hurt or really sick!
Frenchfry2: I'm going for a walk.
Turtleboi: Its 3:49!
Frenchfry2: Can't stop me!
Turtleboi: Oh yes I can
Frenchfry2: How
Turtleboi: What's your favorite tropical fruit?
Frenchfry2: Mango, and why?
Turtleboi: Look out the window.

Okay, I was going to literally make her sleep.

"Hey Frenchie!"

"I am actually going to jump out of this window."

"Wh- and you actually did it." I looked at the girl, so short, who just jumped out of a 2 story house. "I will actually staple you to your bed."

"Make me!" And 2 minutes later I'm still chasing her with a stapler around the yard. "You still haven't- oof!"

"You ran into the door." I said.

"Oh did I?" She said, sarcastically.

"What is going on?" Said a voice.

"You're dreaming!" Said Y/n. Her voice sounded panicked.

"Y/n? Get in here right now!" Said the very angry voice that turned out to be Mr. Washington. She grabbed my wrist and my face turned red.

"Just stay here..." She said, now sounding really scared.

"No!" I said.

"Please!" She said, tears forming in her eyes. "I don't want you to get in trouble!"

"Hey, who's here to get me in trouble?" I said.

"Okay..." She said.

"Y/n I said now didn't I?" Said Mr. Washington.

"C-coming!" Said Y/n. We slowly walked into the house.

"John? Why are you-" Then he looked down at our hands. "Y/n, is there something you want to tell me?"

"Uh... JOHN TREATENED TO STAPLE ME TO MY BED IF I DIDN'T GO TO SLEEP!" Said Y/n.

"I'm on John's team with this one!" Said Mr. Washington.

"Ha!" I said.

"It's 5 O'clock I'm going to eat breakfast." Said Y/n. "Bye John!" She tackled me in a hug. I handed the stapler back to Mr. Washington, basically paralyzed. I saw him smirk a little, then hide it.

"Go home, and don't come back in the middle of the night." He said.

"Yes sir." I said, my voice cracking.

The next day

I went to see if Y/n was at her locker. Huh, mabye shes in the bathroom. But hours passed and she wasnt at any classes. I was getting really worried and she wasn't at lunch either.

🤗Y/n🤗

Turtleboi: Y/n?
Turtleboi: Please answer
Turtleboi: Please I'm worried!
Frenchfry2: It's not Y/n. Its Lee, and if you want your 'girlfriend' shes fine. Shes in the bathroom crying like a baby.
I didn't even have time to answer. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could to find Y/n, under the sink, but there was a puddle of blood.

"Y/n! What happened?" I said, half asking half screaming.

"I- it wasnt Lee's fault..." she said, stuttering. I took her hand from behind her back to reveal a blade. "It's m-mine."

"But why would you do this?" I said, tears started to stream down my face.

"It's not important..." she muttered, her eyes not meeting mine.

"Y/n please tell me!" I said.

"No! I'm not going to tell you no matter how hard you try. I w-" She grabbed her shoulder, that was now bleeding again.

"But Y/n, you told me you were fine! Y- you promised..."

"Not everybody can keep a promise..." she said. Then, like the moment we met, our eyes locked. Pur faces moved closer together until our noses were almost touching. "I... John I just... nevermind. It's not something I can tell you right now."

"Its okay." I said. We sat there for a while.

Y/n POV

"What are you- Charles what the-"

"Its going to be your fault, Laffayette."

"I- I didnt mean-"

"Its your fault. And you can't hide it."

"But-"

"Ever since, you moved here. He's been completely depressed."

"I didn't want this!"

"If you want your boyfriend to be happy..."

"He Isn't my boyfriend!" Tears were streaming down by face. Punch, after slap, after kick. It reminded me of the of my father.

"Oh please, I see the way you look at each other. Now, do it." He handed me a blade.

"I will, just please, don't hurt John."

"Will do." Now, here I am, sitting in the bathroom, barely able to move.