Lee...

Y/n POV

I walked down the hallway unable to say a word. After what happened I couldn't speak. We walked into class, I was soaking wet in blood and it looks like John just commited a murder. Unfortunately, we had art class with Lee, and he was smirking from across the room. Everybody was completely frozen in shock. Exept Lee.

"Hey, why dont you and-" Lee started to say something.

"I need to have a word with Charles, here." I said, through gritted teeth. As soon as we turned a corner I started to yell.

"LOOK, IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT ME AND JOHN I SWEAR TO LIN MANUEL MIRANDA I WILL TAKE YOUR 'BOYFRIEND" AARON AND THROW HIM OFF A CLIFF."

"He isn't my-"

"I'm giving you two choices. You apologize, we be friends, we all sing kumbaya or you can S H U T U P." It was silent until a voice came from down the hall.

"Oh. My. Lin."

Peggy POV

I heard yelling and I expected to see Alex and Thomas or something. I was NOT expecting to see Charles Lee pinned up against a locker by Y/n being yelled at looking unusually surprised.

"Oh. My. Lin." I was shocked and frankly, quite paralyzed.

"Peggy?" They said, at the same time.

"No, it's Alex." I said. If I didn't know them, Id've thought they were about to kiss... wait... "Hold up- I know y'all wanted to talk but..."

"Peggy this isn't what it looks like." She said, letting to if the collar on Lee's jacket.

"It looks like you guys were about to kiss..." said another voice. Ellie?

"Ellie?" All of us said.

"Yes, it's me." She said.

"Ellie, can I talk to you for a second?" Said Y/n.

"Get back to class, all of you!" Said Mrs. Rose, our art teacher.

"I'll tell you later." Said Y/n.

Y/n POV

That. Was. Chaotic. I absentmindedly grabbed Lee's wrist and pulled him back to art class.

Lee POV

I didn't know what to do. I thought I hated her but the moment the blade touched her hand I regretted everything. I realized how much she actually loved John. And her eyes were just so... wait. No, I don't like Y/n. Right? No... Her shirt was still stained red from when she cut herself and I felt so guilty.

"LOOK, IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT ME AND JOHN I SWEAR TO LIN MANUEL MIRANDA I WILL TAKE YOUR 'BOYFRIEND" AARON AND THROW HIM OFF A CLIFF."

I deserved that.

"He isn't my-" I tried to say boyfriend, but she cut me off.

"I'm giving you two choices. You apologize, we be friends, we all sing kumbaya or you can S H U T U P."

I was completely speechless. So yeah, stuff went down, Peggy and Eliza think we're dating, and now she hates me for life. There's no turning back from this one. Wait. Is she...

"Let go of my-"

"Did you not hear me when I said shut- oh." She looked at our hands. "I could take an hour long shower and still not feel clean." She said, pulling her hand away.

Man I really messed up.

Y/n POV

Once we got home, I got some news. I didn't know if it was good or bad. 

"Were going to Virginia!" Said Alex.

"Mhm."

"For 2 weeks!" Said Gil.

"Mhm."

"We get to see historical places!" Said Alex.

"Mhm."

"Y/n what is wrong?" Said Gil.

"Nothing- wait we're going to Virginia?" I snapped out of my daydream. Wow.

"Did you not just hear us say that?" Said Alex.

"No! This is great!" I hugged them. Now see, this is when siblings get along. Now, 2 minutes later, is not.

"I'm taller than you!" Said Alex.

"You are not! I'm taller!"

"I'm 5'2!"

"Are not! I'm 5'2"! You are 5'1"

"SHUT UP IM ON A VIDEO CALL." Said Gil.

"Gil, who's taller?" We both practically yelled.

"I'm gonna have to talk to you later. YOU'RE BOTH SHORT! I, on the other hand..."

"I'm.Going. To strangle you!" I started to run at Gil but Alex held me back. Well, long story short, this ended up with a black eye and a lot of bruises and a long scolding from mo- Mrs. Washington.

Peggy da leader

Peggles: like the group name?
Justyouwait: for the last time, we aren't naming the group after you!

Turtleboi named the group: BOIII

Frenchfry2: 👌
Horseman: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Frenchfry1: Okay...
Justyouwait: ME Y/N AND GIL ARE GOING TO VIRGINIA!
Turtleboi: Omg!
GirlPower: That's so cool!
Ellieloves: Yea!!!!!!!
Justyouwait: For 2 weeks! Were leaving on Monday.
Turtleboi: my birthday is on Monday :(
Frenchfry2: We shall use the power of video chat 👏
Justyouwait: 👏
Frenchfry1: 👏
Turtleboi: Well, I'm going to miss y'all
Frenchfry2: Imma miss you too
Horseman: OoOoOoOoO-
Frenchfry1: I stand bye Herc's statement
Justyouwait: Haha, lol. That's funny Herc. Really funny! 🤣🤣🤣

That was really weird. Usually Alex would say something about me and John. I was not complaining at all, but I didn't think that Alex was okay. I went to his room. Huh, not in here. It's probably nothing. But throughout the days, he began acting more distant. We met up with everybody at the park to say goodbye.

"We're going to miss you!" Said Herc.

"Yeah!" Said Angie. I didn't see John anywhe- AHHHH.

"Ahhh!" I yelled. John had came and picked me up from the behind. "Hey!" I lightly pushed him away. I looked and saw Alex walking away towards the car.

"G- gimmie a second guys." I said. "Alex! Alex?" Alex started to run behind the... 'Seabury coffe shop'. Oh that's the name. "Alex! Please what did I do?"

"Y/n!" Said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Ellie and Pegs. "It's no use, when Alex is mad, it's best to leave him be."

"O- okay..." I said. I somehow felt like this was my fault. It honestly probably was.

"Y/n, trust me, this isn't your fault." Said Ellie. Jeez is she psychic? Well, if Alex stays mad, this is going to be a long 2 weeks.

About a week in bc I have no idea what to do.

🙃Alex🙃 is online.

Frenchfry2: Alex, please.
Frenchfry2: I'm sorry, if I did something and you don't have to answer but if you want, tell me what's wrong
Justyouwait: I know you don't mean it
Frenchfry2: Mean what?
Justyouwait: I don't want to talk about it but I'll tell you one thing.
Frenchfry2: Okay, what?
Justyouwait: I'm bisexual

Then it all clicked. Everytime I mentioned my giant- I MEAN COMPLETELY AVERAGE crush on John, everytime we hugged...

Alex likes John?

ONE SIDED LAMS IS COMING YOUR WAY AND A LOT OF ANGST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YALL