20

" Magician's tricks are hard to unravel sometimes. "

--

Lights honed in on the center stage where a certain pink haired male was staying on. There before him was another, one with long white hair gracing a body wrapped in loose clothes. Hisoka seemed a little excited to see an old rival, seeing this fire in his eyes was such an intriguing sight. To see people so caught up in fights like this was so enticing. Almost as if Kastro was teasing him to spill his blood.

Hisoka kept a grin on his face as his lemon yellow eyes stared at his opponent. Determination was evident, which increased his lust for blood. The magician kept a hand on his hips as he watched Kastro approach him after saying his excruciatingly long monologue. Careful gazes leered at the incoming male, Hisoka already on the move to get out of his way. Kastro leans in to the right, with the magician dodging to the other side, only for him to be hit with a clean strike.

The crowd was taken off guard, especially the two nen users that were sitting in the nearby stands. (Y/n) stared at the match, baffled by what had happened before her. Was she seeing things, or had Kastro really been on the other side the entire time? It was hard to notice what the hell was happening when you're not that close to the square. To be at the spot where the referee was at would have been wonders for her.

Killua can be heard shuffling around, his hands gripping the cushion of his seat. "Did you see him move over there earlier? Or...was I just seeing things?" He asked his friend, to which he heard a mumble. What he can decipher from that was a no.

It might be that they're ending up with different thoughts, but one thing is for sure, that clean hit on Hisoka was unexpected.

The white haired boy knew that Kastro was different, as he saw in his small encounter with him. His personality was nicer than Hisoka's but he was a little more narcissistic. He had this...thing to him that Killua can't understand. How quick he was to detect him, how advanced his nen was. Maybe this was going to be the person who beats Hisoka and puts him in his place. The boy can't be so certain of that thought though. Hisoka always seems to have something up his sleeve.

The two younger nen users watched, curious and determined to know what was going on in the fight. The one with longer hair seemed to stop in his tracks to taunt at the circus boy. Their words were unheard in the crowd of screaming people. The match continued on with Kastro landing a few more clean cuts on Hisoka. The magician ended up on the ground, laying and staring at the ceiling. Blood dripped down his cheek, leaving him dazed. It didn't hurt, really, Hisoka knew he was already numb to the pain, but his brain was just...not feeling it. He tried to understand, and he's processing everything. His opponent stood tall, his gaze staring at Hisoka's downed figure.

Kastro's points tallied up to 4, leaving Hisoka with none. The announcer was screaming the score, the crowd went wild. (Y/n) was beyond baffled, not knowing what to think about the whole situation. Killua looked to be in the same boat as her, if not, even more confused than she was. The girl tried to understand what was going on. Was she missing something that she can't see? Could she possibly utilize her nen right now?

She can't do that. Not just yet. If she uses her nen right now, she'll end up tired. She doesn't even know what to look for.

Hisoka was back on his feet after he talked with the referee. The man was riddled with bruises, with a cut on his cheek still bleeding. He was numb to the pain, so it didn't bother him that much. The two males in the center were talking it out, their words hushed because the noise of the crowd overpowered them. Tension rises in the air as Kastro moved his position, his hands mimicking the stance of a tiger's open mouth. The arena went wild as soon as they saw that. Fans of Kastro stood up, their hands flailing up in the air with excitement.