Among Us: Part 1

It was completely silent in the living room, which was uncommon given the group of friends. But given what they were all playing, it was a given. All of them were sprawled all over the living room, either on the couch or on the floor. Except for Virgil, who was on the coffee table. Each of them were on their respective devices, all facing away from each other. Playing their weekly game of Among Us.

Due to tradition the group met in Roman, Patton, Logan, Janus, Virgil, and Remus' apartment. They never meet in Remy, Emile, and Thomas' apartment because they didn't want to bug their other three roommates.

-------

Thomas was moving his little pink character around the ship when he saw a body laying on the floor. Quickly he reported it and the group put their phones down (or in Logan's case his laptop) so they could talk.

"Where was the body, who was it, and who reported it?" Logan asked.

"I reported it." Thomas said "it was in the back area of electrical and it was Roman."

"Finally!" Roman cried "I thought no one was going to notice!"

"Roman!" Patton cried and hugged him. Like he did whenever someone died or was ejected.

"Right so who-" Emile started to say.

"Janus." Virgil interrupted "its Janus."

"Why do you always think it's me?" Janus asked, annoyed.

"Because you're always super sus."

Remy sipped his coffee as the two argued "so we are skipping babes or what?"

"It's me!" Remus cried "I'm the imposter!" Everyone ignored this since Remus always did this when they played.

"Logan is being a little sus." Emile mentioned "he's being really quiet."

"Yeah that's true." Thomas agreed "and I haven't seen him work on a task in a while."

"The reason I have been so quiet" Logan explained "is because I am trying to think through the information that has been given so far. As for the tasks, I have already finished mine."

"I don't know" Janus said "that's sus. I say we vote him off."

"No!" Patton said "we're not voting anyone off!"

"Let's just vote already ladies!" Remy said.

They all picked up their devices and voted. As always Virgil voted for Janus and Patton skipped. The rest of them voted for Logan.

"Time to see if you were right...." Roman, the now ghost, muttered.

Logan was not the imposter.

------

Logan moved his blue ghost avatar around with Roman who was finishing his tasks. Since the two were now dead the in-game chat was open to them so they could talk in private. Roman had told him who one of the imposters was (there were three).

Normally Logan at this time would sit and read while everyone else finished the game but Roman wined and now the two were wandering around the little digital ship together. Just in time to see an imposter kill Thomas and hop into a vent.

Thomas went unto the chat and the three of them began to talk.

'Did you two see that?'-Thomas

'Yes. I am sorry that you died Thomas.'-Logan

'Should we say something?'-Roman

'You know we can't.'-Logan

'Was the imposter that killed me the same that killed you Roman?'-Thomas

Roman was about to respond when Patton found Thomas' body and reported it.

"Who died this time?" Remus asked.

"Thomas" Patton said "in Admin."

"Hmmmm" Remus looked thoughtful.

"It's Janus." Virgil stated.

"Do you have any proof?" Janus shot back.

"I don't need proof to know your sus."

"Patton is sus!" Remus declared "I think it's a self report and he killed Tommy!"

Immediately everyone jumped to defend Patton (even the three ghosts who shouldn't be saying anything). In the end they all ended up skipping the vote. Expect for Virgil who (like always) voted for Janus.

----- 

A/N: Hello everyone! Yes I have decided to write a one-shot of everyone playing Among Us. Also, yes there will be more than one part. This will most likely be two parts. It's just going to be them playing a single game simply so everyone gets an idea of how I think they play Among Us.

Question of the day: Who do you think are the Imposters? Comment your theories!

Take it easy Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pals. PEACE OUT!

-Isabel