Among Us: Part 2

They had finally discovered that Remy was one of the imposters when Emile saw him hop into a vent. Meaning that there were two imposters left.

Virgil moved his purple avatar around the ship before stopping in Admin to complete the impossible 'Swiping Card' task. Tasks normally didn't take that long but he had been following Janus around and checking the cameras. For any proof that Janus was the imposter. Unfortunately he couldn't find it, so it was best to sit and work on his tasks. As he was trying to swip the stupid card someone came up behind his charater and killed him.

A few minutes later Remus reported the body. And once Patton had finished crying over Virgil they all turned to Remus for info on the murder.

"Well?" Janus asked "what happened?"

"I killed the emo in Admin and did a self report." Remus said with a grin.

"So you're confessing..." Emile clarified.

"Yup!"

Everyone looked at each other. Remus was known to claim to be the imposter even though he never was. Sometimes the best thing to do was to just vote him off so he would stop bugging everyone about it. So, they all voted.

Remus was the Imposter.

"Ha!" He laughed "I was finally the imposter!" Remus grind.

"I'm happy for you kiddo," Patton said "but killing is wrong."

"Now that we all know," Roman said "Remus was the one who killed Thomas and I." They all looked over at Thomas who nodded.

"Right..." Janus said "on with the game?"

------

There was one imposter left and two crewmates left and no one knew who the last imposter was. Patton moved his cyan colored avatar around the ship, following Emile's brown character. The two stopped in medical to work on the last couple of tasks the two had when lights then suddenly went off. Patton began to move towards electrical to help fix the lights.

As Patton worked on the lights someone came up behind him and suddenly he was dead. And just like that the game ended.

"Ha!" Virgil shouted "I knew it was Janus!"

"Yes," Janus smirked "after all the times we've played you were finally right Virgil."

"Good game everyone!" Patton said cheerfully.

"Yeah!" Thomas agreed "you all did great."

"So..." Remy said "who wants to play again?"

------

A/N: Happy Halloween everyone! What did you think of the second (and last) part of the Among Us fic? Sorry that is a bit shorter than part one. 

What are your plans for Halloween? All I'm doing is drawing while listening to some crime stories. 

Take its easy Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pals. PEACE OUT!

-Isabel