one.

EREN POV

It was 7:00 am. Eren slammed his hand down on his alarm clocked and rubbed his eyes. "Ughhh great school." He got up and took a shower, brushed his teeth and put on his school uniform. He put a black hoodie over. By now it was 7:50am. He ate a quick breakfast and went to school.

MIKASA POV

It was 6:30 am. Mikasa woke up bright and early. She got up and ate breakfast. Then showered, brushed her teeth, put on her uniform, brushed her hair (her hair is long rn) and put on a little makeup to look presentable. "School time!!!" Mikasa said and she left her house around 7:50 am.

NARRATOR POV

Mikasa was walking towards the school when she saw a boy leaving his house. They lived a couple blocks down from eachother. 'hmm maybe we're in the same classes! yay new friends!!' Mikasa thought and smiled. She tried to get a look at his face but then he flipped his black hoodie on. Mikasa then ran up to him and said "Hey! Im Mikasa, whats your name??" He didn't answer.

"Hello? did you hear me?" Mikasa questioned Eren kept ignoring her and just stayed quiet. Mikasa sighed and looked down and Eren noticed and said "Eren."

Mikasa flipped her head up and her eyes were sparkling. "Nice to meet you Eren! I hope we can be good friends this year!" Mikasa said cheerfully.

"No thanks." Eren said bluntly and walked off.

Mikasa stopped walking and stared at his back.
"This might be hard but i will get him to be my friend!" Mikasa said with determination.

Soon she was at the school. Eren and Mikasa had the same schedules but they didn't know.

MIKASA POV

"hmm. Ms.Hanji..Class 201...riiiight HERE!" I then entered the classroom and saw him. My eyes lit up and sat in the seat that was open next to him.

"Hi Eren! Whats up!!" I said happily as she settled in her desk next to him. Eren ignored me and put earbuds in. I giggled a little. I tapped him and he looked at me.

"What do you want?" He asked almost rudely.

"Can I listen?" I asked while pointing to his earbuds.

He looked at me and said "no." He then turned away and didn't look at me. I didn't mind. Its only the first day I tell myself. I continue smiling at him and got ready for class.

EREN POV (School over)

Ughh this girl is so annoying. How can she not get the hint I don't want to talk to her. I hear someone walk up to me and I thought it was going to be annoying Mikasa but no. It was horseface Jean.

"Hey suicidal freak!" Jean said as he smacked my head. I ignored him. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" He punched me in the face and I fall to the ground. Then I hear my name being called.

"Eren!" Mikasa yells and she comes up to me and bends down. "Are you alright?" She asks but I ignore her. I don't even look at her. I saw her look at Jean and she walked up to him.

"Don't touch him! You hear me!" Mikasa yelled at Jean. Jean smirked and walked up to her. "What are you gonna do pretty babe?" Jean says flirty as he grabbed Mikasa's chin. Mikasa looked angry. The whole class was schocked. She punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and Mikasa grabs my hand and starts running.

Eventually we got away from school and she starts laughing. I look up at her. "That was close! Are you okay?" She asked.

"I didn't ask you to help me." I tell her kind of angry but I didn't show it. "Well I didn't want to see a friend get hurt!" Mikasa replied and smiled. I started to walk off and said "were not friends. Leave me alone." I look back at her and she looked a little sad but I didn't care. "A-Alright! See you tomorrow Eren!" Mikasa ran off. "Finally shes gone!"I say to myself. I get home finish homework eat dinner and went to sleep to prepare for the next day.

End of Chapter 1!
How did you like it? First time writing a fanfiction. ALSO! apologies for spelling mistakes or grammar issues!! LOVE YOU GUYS CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!