CHAPTER 6

Mikasa and Eren were both discharged from the hospital. They had both been told they had a possibility of being diagnosed with PTSD. Mikasa was alright. She had nothing wrong with her. No disease, no infection, no virus from the water. But Mikasa was shaking. Eren was too. They were scared and cold and traumatized. They were allowed to leave and were heading to their homes.

"Its..cold." Mikasa said.

Eren looked at her and saw she was shivering. He took of his scarf. His red scarf. And wrapped it around her.

"Warm. Right?" He said while looking at her.

She was shocked but then her eyes softened and smiled a little as she nodded.

They got to their homes and said goodbye.

Mikasa was in her home on phone and looking through insta.

She and Eren had exchanged numbers so they could text and call.

Mikasa was stuck on a math problem so she decided to call Eren.

"Hi there Eren! I am having difficulty on question 12 for Unit 3 chapter 2 page 165!" Mikasa explained.

"Woah. No need to he very formal. If you want the answer you can just ask." Eren replied.

Mikasa was about to reply when she heard a school bus outside and she looked out her window. Flashbacks came in and her head started to throb violently.

"Mikasa? You there?" Eren asked after not hearing s response.

"Huh? Oh..Yeah. Well. Uh. I. One Sec. I just. Ow. It hurts. What. Aghh." Mikasa was saying non sense and speaking sounding short of breath. She was holding her head and her eyes shut tightly.

"What? What hurts. Are you okay?" Eren asked concerned.

"Im-...im fine. I just. Aghhh." She was holding onto her head with both head and she was on the verge of tears. "Agh! Help me! Please.." Then he heard a loud thud on the other line.

"Mikasa? Oi! Hey! Mikasa!!" Eren kept saying her name but she wouldn't respond. "Hey! Can you hear me?! Im coming over!"

END :) Chapter 7 soon