CHAPTER 2

EREN POV

I walk into school and I see her and her annoying self waving at me. "GOOD MORNING EREN!" she shouts but I just walk past her. Then she ran up to me. "I hope your morning is good so far."

"It was until you showed up." I replied.

"Aw don't be that way." she nudged me.

"Leave me alone." and then i walked off.

IN CLASS

I went to sit at my desk next to the window and put my earbuds in. I hear the door opening and I see Mikasa. She walked up to the empty seat next to me and smiled. "He Eren? What are you listening to?" she asked. I ignore her and turn my head away. "I told you to leave me alone, I don't wanna he friends got it?" she didn't reply she just smiled.

LUNCH

I sat at a table by myself and put my earbuds in.

"Can I sit with you?" A girl asked. It was Mikasa.

"No." I replied but she sat next to me anyways. I got annoyed and stood up and left.

"Eren?"

MIKASA POV

I felt my eyes water. Maybe I should leave him alone. I just wanted a friend. The fact the my dad abuses me and I have to wear a fake smile everyday. A tear falls down but I wipe it and smile and continue to eat my lunch. 'No big deal...I mean your not gonna get everything in life.' I thought and went to class.

I saw Eren at his usual seat by the window I felt my eyes water and went to a seat away from him. I sighed and put my head down and waited for class to start.

EREN POV

I was in my usual seat in class when I heard the door open. It was Mikasa. I expected her annoying self to come to me and sit down and shower me with questions but instead she sat a seat away from me. 'huh? shes not sitting with me? oh well' I shrugged it off. 'its not that i care.' I don't care I don't care I don't care. During class I kept telling myself that whenever I found myself staring at Mikasa. She looked sad. Her face was blank but her eyes were red from crying i'm guessing. She wasn't wearing a smile. I mentally slap myself. What the Hell! you don't give a damn about this annoying girl. I went through the rest of school without her annoying self asking me questions and talking to me. I thought it was annoying but now it actually felt quiet and all the color in my world was gone. I sighed as school ended.

CHAPTER 2 a little sadness :((( NOT REALLY THO. ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE CHAPTER 3!!