CHAPTER 8

When Mikasa got to school, Eren was already there. She sat next to him at her desk and smiled weakly.

"Good morning Eren.." Mikasa said very tired.

"Oh Good morn- woah..you okay?" He noticed her change in attitude and the bags under her eyes. "Did you sleep at all?"

Mikasa shook her head "Nope. Headache...again."

"Why didn't you call me?!" Eren asked

"It was 2;45 AM I would feel bad if I woke you up."

"Don't fell bad. Listen like I said if it happens I NEED you to call me. Got it?" Eren said sternly.

"Sure thing." Mikasa hid her face in the scarf when she noticed she was blushing.

'I TOTALLY DID NOT JUST FALL FOR HIM DID I!! I THINK I DID!' Mikasa thought blushing even more. 'I guess I should confess. Tomorrow I Will!'

Class was about to start and Mikasa was still blushing.

"Hello Class! Today we have a transfer student! Come on in!"

A girl with brown chest length hair and hazel eyes walked through.

"Hello! Im Heather Willis! I hope we can all be friends!" She said happily.

Mikasa glanced over at Eren and saw he was blushing. 'He likes her? So much for confessing..'

"Great! Heather please sit next to Eren. Eren raise your hand."

Eren raised his hand and Heather blushed. Mikasa looked down and sighed.

"Hi i'm Eren nice to meet you!"

"Im Heather nice to meet you too!"

They shook hands and smiled. It's like they already had a connection.

Mikasa looked down again and tried payed attention to class.

Mikasa was even more upset because she found out Heather had most of the same classes.

Half of school was over and it was lunch time.
Mikasa was trying to get Eren's attention but he was talking to Heather.

"Hey do you mind having lunch with me?" Heather asked.

"Not at all! That would he great. Hey Mika is it okay if I have lunch with Heather? Just for today." Eren asked.

"Huh? Oh sure..i guess." She mumbled that last part but smiled trying not to look jealous.

"Great lets go then!" Eren said and he and Heather exited the room to the cafeteria.

Mikasa went up to the roof top and sat down where no one could see her. She felt tears streaming down and she pulled up her scarf to her face.

Lunch was almost over so she tidied herself up to make it look like she wasn't crying.

By the time school was over Eren and Heather were at the front of the school talking and stuff and Mikasa was walking towards them but stopped to look the trees.

"Woo! Its chilly out here!" Heather said and chuckled a little.

"One second." Eren walked over to Mikasa.

"Hey! Mika!" Eren called out.

Mikasa was surprised but happy. "Hey Eren! Ready to walk home?"

"Actually I'm gonna walk home with Heather just for today, but I was wondering..can i borrow my scarf back just for a little while."

"Oh...sure." She responded quietly and unwrapped the scarf and handed it to Eren.

"Thank you're the best!" Eren ran over to Heather.

"Here." He wrapped the scarf around.

"Warm right?" He asked.

"Very." Heather replied blushing.

They started walking home.

Mikasa gasped and felt tears threatening to come out. She then ran out the school full speed passing by Eren and Heather. All she knew is she needed to get home so she could sob and cry all she wanted.

Eren and Heather stopped and stared.

"Woah! Shes fast! She should be on the track team!"
Heather said.

"Yeah.." Eren sensed something was wrong but he shrugged it off.

When they got to Heathers house they waved goodbye and Eren went to his own house.

Mikasa was at her house still in her uniform. The sun was setting and she knew she should he more productive but she wasn't. She decided to take a walk.

While she was walking she came across the dog she was petting last time.

"Mikasa?" She heard a familiar voice call out.
"What are you doing out here?"

"Just *sniff* taking a walk..you?" Mikasa replied her back turned from him.

"I was just walking back from Heathers place."

"Oh cool." Mikasa got up and refused to look at him.
She started walking away.

"Wait." He grabbed her arm. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." She forced his grip off of her and walked off.

END OF CHAPTER 8. ALSO SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS

befriend (EREMIKA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें