The Truth

He gets off the bed, breathing heavy

He gets off the bed, breathing heavy. I quickly pull on my panties and jeans while I look for my shirt.

"Is this seriously why we won't fuck? Because you like him??" he asks, pulling on his jeans.

"Im stressed with work!" I cry out, picking my shirt up and putting it on

"You know I always knew you had a thing for him." He says.

"oh, you always knew? Really? How the hell is that possible? We barely see each other!" I yell, theres a knock on the front door.

The color drains from my face. It's Spencer, probably here to give me my car keys.

We both rush to the door, but, Chris gets there first, opening it wide. I'm standing off to the side, crossing my arms. Spencer and Derek are standing there. Spencer waves and smiles at Chris. Chris looks unamused.

"What do you want?" Chris asks.

Derek and Spencer raise their eyebrows and glance at me. I look at the ground, biting my lip.

"I gave her a ride." Spencer holds up my keys. "just wanted to return these."

Chris snatches the keys out of Spencers hand.

"Is there a problem?" Derek says, taking a step forward.

"No, there's not a problem." Chris says, getting annoyed.

"I wasn't talking to you." Derek says. He steps inside the house, pushing his way through Chris and walking over to me. Spencer tries to come in but Chris blocks him.

"No, you don't get to come in here." Chris says, Spencer gives him a confused look. I don't look up from the ground.

"Hey, do you need to go somewhere?" Derek says.

"No." I whisper.

"Do I need to stay here?" he asks.

"I'm fine...we're just fight-"

"trying to have sex." Chris says, interrupting. I look at him.

"She looks upset." Derek says, looking at Chris. "she doesn't look like she wants to."

"I don't think that's any of your business." He says, taking a step closer towards Derek, leaving the door open so Spencer walks in.

"Okay, " I say getting in between Derek and Chris. "Maybe we shouldn't do this."

"Im not scared of a Fed." Chris says, taunting.

I give Chris a look then I look at Derek. "please, guys, just go. I'll see you Monday." I say, avoiding eye contact with Spencer.

Chris moves away from me and looks at Spencer. "Did you fuck my girlfriend?" he says in a threatening tone, Spencer and I lock eyes for a moment and then he looks at Chris. I can feel Derek's eyes on me.