Structural

Kinktober 2020 is here! Note: Some scenes will only account for one day while others, like this first one, will cover multiple days of kink.

This work is part of two series. The first, Kinktober 2020, will include various pairings from multiple fandoms.

The second is The Architecture Series. You don't have to be familiar with Architecture to read the kink scenes; all you need to know is that Harry has dubiously consent to marriage with a sane, kinky version of Voldemort in order to protect his friends. The scenes set in The Architecture Series won't necessarily be in chronological order and only some with appear in the main series later on.

Structural: Chapter 01
Day 01 - 03: Feminization; Humiliation; Mirror Sex (Harry/Voldemort)

Chapter 1: Feminization | Humiliation | Mirror Sex

Chapter Text
"Take this."

Harry hesitates in reaching out for the vial and Marvolo's eyebrow goes up. "What's in it?"

"Harry, if you don't want to do this I can go find some other outlet." Then, realising that sounds like he might wish to fuck someone else, he adds, "A non-sexual outlet."

"A punch-bag." That pretty mouth twists tightly before the expression smoothes out. "No. I'd rather do this." He grabs the potion and downs it.

The changes are subtle but this is the first time he's seen his consort looking like he has an ounce of fat to lose safely. He likes it and not only because it gives Harry slight curves, no longer all wiry muscle and sharp lines. "It's a weight gain potion. Most of it fades off in 12 hours but if taken regularly it will help you put on some weight." Brushing a hand over his hip, Marvolo warns, "Now I'm going to cast two spells."

The first spell adds curve to the chest, not quite breasts but enough extra fat to make a nice swell, and the second puffs up the nipples enough to look like he's been playing with them for an hour or more. He steps back to survey the changes.

Yes, this is good. Even in the under-robe he can see the consequences of the light changes, gently altering Harry's anatomy and making him slightly more feminine. He steers Harry away from the mirror, covering it as an afterthought, and moves on to making up clothing. "Close your eyes and remove your clothing, pet. I want this to be a surprise."

No resistance this time. Good.

Marvolo busies himself with the transfiguration of Harry's typical clothing, using a soft shirt and the semi-sheer, loose underwear out of the wardrobe to lay it on the bed. Socks and shoes join it.

He wants the correct effect. The loose underwear is first, shrinking into a band of fabric made of tight blue lace before adding a silky pouch for his consort's soft cock and altering the back just so to create a tied up backside, perfect for access. He won't need to remove these to fuck Harry.

The soft shift becomes a matching blue, silky camisole with broad straps and a low neckline to emphasise the tiny, swollen breasts for Marvolo's pleasure. Yes, this will be lovely.

Socks become lacy stockings with silk tie garters, also in blue, and then, finally, he makes a pair of dressy slippers into heeled versions of themselves.

"Eyes closed," he reminds, "and foot up." He slips the first part of the knickers on. "Other foot." There, all the way up, slipping over that full arse, and ending at the tight muscles below his belly button. Most of his backside is uncovered, the lacy light blue material making a band of fabric over his waist and upper arse but leaving his hole bare for fucking. The front pouch gives him some pretend modesty. Little ties dangle from the knickers and Marvolo puts the lacy stockings on Harry next. Next: the soft sole slippers with a short, broad heel that will make him feel slightly off balance. Finally Marvolo orders, "Arms up," and slips on the long silk camisole, pleased when it ends at Harry's upper thighs -- exactly enough to mimic modesty by reaching the curve of his arse while making him feel as if he's wearing a dress all at the same time.